What is the highest damage you have ever seen?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
Excluding challenges or ls/ds battles.
What is the highest amount of total damage you have seen in either arena or GW?
This can be with assists, offense up, whatever.
I have had my ig86 call an assist and phasma called an assist, so 86, lumi and phasma all with offense up and advantage did well over 15k.
What have you seen in one attack?
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I don't exactly know how much damage it did, but once I had Five's call an assist with Phasma leader, pulled Greedo and Dooku. Both got their second attack.
  • Options
    TheJanitor wrote: »
    I don't exactly know how much damage it did, but once I had Five's call an assist with Phasma leader, pulled Greedo and Dooku. Both got their second attack.

4 attackers and 6 attacks?
  • Options
    9001. B)
  • Options
    My Savage does 9999 all the time :-D
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    Hit a 10k w 4 star Rey. I've seen a GS assist land for 13k total tho
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah mine too....only after he's been attacked and uses his special
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    TheJanitor wrote: »

4 attackers and 6 attacks?

3 attackers with 5 total attacks. Probably could have worded that better. Five's attacked, pulled Greedo. Phasma triggered, pulled Dooku. Both extra characters got their extra attacks.
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

So when he is 7* gear 8ish he does 10k with offense up? Or is that your special when an enemy is under 25% health?
  • Options
    In the attacker challenge I've seen about 18k, but that's with both defense down on target and offense up on attacker, with Sid as leader on a special crit from Ashoka, or Lumi or HRS

Not sure if that counts, but after you take out the combat droids with Veers and Tark you do sick damage
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

So when he is 7* gear 8ish he does 10k with offense up? Or is that your special when an enemy is under 25% health?

It's just his special when enemy is under 25% hp and it does that amount no matter what
  • Options
    In the attacker challenge I've seen about 18k, but that's with both defense down on target and offense up on attacker, with Sid as leader on a special crit from Ashoka, or Lumi or HRS

Not sure if that counts, but after you take out the combat droids with Veers and Tark you do sick damage

I did say excluding challenges, but i have dealt 35k in the attacker challenge. Thats obviously not realistic and it is really easy to do insane damage.
  • Options

I did say excluding challenges, but i have dealt 35k in the attacker challenge. Thats obviously not realistic and it is really easy to do insane damage.

Oops, missed that, I don't have any really big hitters, so most I've seen is about 11k from a QGJ assist from HRS after yoda stole a billion bonuses and then shared them (I think it was against Luke and Phas).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

Yeah I've done 100k in that challenge using my Vader. In Arena I would say maybe 11k from IG-86. My server is from December so still a little new.
  • Options
    Rey is the highest damage character in the game. She can pull off a triple critical attack upwards of 14k damage. Savages overpower attack doesnt count because its a joke
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Easux wrote: »
    Rey is the highest damage character in the game. She can pull off a triple critical attack upwards of 14k damage. Savages overpower attack doesnt count because its a joke

Lol seems like someone has had a few bad experiences with Opress
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Yes, yes i have. Ive got him at 7* and can confirm its a joke. Assuming yourr talking about his 99999 damage at 25% health?
    Post edited by WompyRat on
  • Options

I know rey has the highest damage, i am asking what have you specifically seen. This includes assists, offense up or whatever buffs or bonus from abilities.
  • Options
    Kylo at below 50% health regularly crits for 10k+
  • Melisan
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My rey 5* buffed by yoda and QGJ does her quadruple hit with

10k +4k +3k + 1.5k

Her second ability did 7 to 9k and gave her foresight.

Her first ability reliably dishes out 4k.

Unfortunately in arena, competing for speed, a Sid could easily sneak in a negative effect, and in GW support buffs have a high likelihood to be on CD. So it's not so reliable as one might think.

Of course in challenge modes she killed tarkin with a 160k punch, but that doesn't count.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Yours is weak. Most do 99999
  • Options
    Other than savage oppress. Probably. Kylo rens +75 dmg boosted attack with multiple buffs and an enormous crit or Luminara force attack crit with buffs or a crit with fotp or GS
  • Options
    My 5* Rey hits 20k damage in total on her third attack after poggle gives offense up.
  • Options
    If without an offense up, I think about 15k crit by Jawa after being called as an assist by QGJ (not accounting for damage from QGJ himself)
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Yes, yes i have. Ive got him at 7* and can confirm its a joke. Assuming yourr talking about his 99999 damage at 25% health?

Yeah I have him 7* fully geared 7/7/5/6, he's an absolute monster.
  • Options
    Most damage I have done was with Vader, 18k on a cull hit.