Veteran Solo/ Chewie

Do anyone remeber when they were released ? I want to get an estimate on when they will be farmable from something that is not crystals

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    They were just added to shipments so they’ll be farmable within 6 weeks
  • Options
    I foresee us getting totally screwed on these guys with a Rey event....
  • Options

Count on it! ;) But you can help yourself by investing 40k crystals and buy them from shipments. No big deal, right?
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »

Count on it! ;) But you can help yourself by investing 40k crystals and buy them from shipments. No big deal, right?

Exactly. If you ponied up for the pack, you're at 10/65. It's 19,200 crystals EACH to 7* out of shipments.

Good luck!!!!!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    They will be sold in packs right before/during the legendary event (if the event rumors are true). EA is not clueless about how to pump people for money.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    They will become farmable up to 1 or 2 weeks before Reys legendary event in early december. (Chewie cantina node Han 1 or 2 hard nodes :D ) Until then we can farm FO to get our BB8, who will return even earlier.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I’m spending my daily crystal earnings on veteran shards in shipments.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I’m spending my daily crystal earnings on veteran shards in shipments.

the rumor mill sucks in another one.....
  • Options
    Guys. There aren't rumors. There's speculation. There's a significant difference.

"Rumors" are based on inside information or something someone overheard in a restaraunt somewhere. "Speculation" is people saying, "I bet you'll need these guys."

By all means, farm them because it's a possibility. But don't fall into the trap of thinking because a lot of people are talking about it, it must be true. Remember the time people KNEW FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAIN you would need 7* General Grievous to get Mother Talzin?

99% of what you hear is absolute garbage. When the event happens and we learn what you actually need and we find out, for sure, everyone was wrong, all those voices suddenly get very quiet and hope you don't remember what they said.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Guys. There aren't rumors. There's speculation. There's a significant difference.
    Some of us hear first hand "rumors" (^-^) . From sources who came with details about CLS and TB before they even were announced. And they were right in every single way.
    But yeah, I agree. Most of it are speculations.