Free Chromiums monthly?

Maybe for the last monthly reward,you could include a free chromium pack. Probably a bit of a long stretch,but would be cool.

Replies

114 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I like it good idea :smile:
  • Options
    123 wrote: »
    Yeah I like it good idea :smile:

awesome:)
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! Not often enough to make a huge difference, but a nice bone to throw to F2P once per month. Might even trigger some on the fence to go buy more too :)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    I think monthly reward should give 1 chromium pack.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You get crystals every day (arena reward, daily activity rewards, 1st time wins, etc) ... for me, atm its a free chromium pack every 3rd day (and my arena ranking is not even in the top 100).

However, i wouldn't say no to it! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    You get crystals every day (arena reward, daily activity rewards, 1st time wins, etc) ... for me, atm its a free chromium pack every 3rd day (and my arena ranking is not even in the top 100).

2 months passed since game release. You could have gotten 2 chromium packs only :P Is that so gamebreaking? And with my luck, it would have been ugnaught shards mostly! :D
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »

Wait,you spend crystals on data cards and not refreshes?...

• Options
    +1 op
  • Options
    +1