Battling guildmates

DarthMufasa4
214 posts Member
edited October 2017
Not sure which area this is suppsoed to go to, so Ill just choose general

But I was wondering what people thought about have the ability to challenge other guildmates to their squad arena team (fleet or regular). It would allow experimentation and advice from more experienced to more novice, a way to test out strategies and a consistent way to always have something to do if you wanted to.

Yes I think there has been a discussio before, but it was a long time ago (from what I saw) and with guild vs guild coming soon this seems more important than ever

Replies

• Options
    I always thought about it, maybe it would be cool if we could challenge our friend and/or guildmate and set rule like : Level (which would be a level equaliser) the number of character allowed (you know like : 3vs3 1vs1 and even 6x6 would be cool). It would be awesome to battle live with other!
  • DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You could also potentially fight set squads that theyve made up as opposed to just their main one

The only problem i have with 3 by 3 or 6 by 6 is that I dont think it incorporates as well into other aspects of the game where its mostly 5 againt 5. I mean perhaps it would have more strategies and give more variety, but i think the method i have above would be a superset of your idea

And by above i meant (being able to challenge multiple set teams ad naturally you can just choose the number of toons you wanna use)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Its out there, and it comes up a lot.

it has been acknowledged but the devs, but at the time was stated to not be on anyone's radar for current development.
  • Options
    Thankyou for the reply, youve been most helpful