Tie Defender?

Since star wars Rebels season 4 came out recently, and thrawn's project of the Tie Defender is more announced, I would live to see a very well made Tie Defender in goh anyone with me?

Replies

• Options
    Yup.. me too
  • Options
    Would be cool. Who would pilot the ship, though? o:
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I would like to see Tie Defender, Interceptor, Bomber, Inferno Squad Ties etc. the issue is who flies them. Imperial Tie Pilot is linked to ITF. Unless you go with EU Tie Pilots actual names, Omega Squad for Interceptor, etc.

A-Wings, B-Wings, E-Wings, Y-Wings, an Arc-170 rework removing Rex and placing Oddball as a pilot. Add Anakin and Kenobi Star Fighters.

So many good ships to add. Pilots for Imperials is the only issue, due to generic Imperial Pilot flies everything.
  • Options
    I would like to see Tie Defender, Interceptor, Bomber, Inferno Squad Ties etc. the issue is who flies them. Imperial Tie Pilot is linked to ITF. Unless you go with EU Tie Pilots actual names, Omega Squad for Interceptor, etc.

A-Wings, B-Wings, E-Wings, Y-Wings, an Arc-170 rework removing Rex and placing Oddball as a pilot. Add Anakin and Kenobi Star Fighters.

So many good ships to add. Pilots for Imperials is the only issue, due to generic Imperial Pilot flies everything.

We need an Anakin fighter, but I'm not sure for kenobi. I think he would be better for a capital ship.