Mod secondary tips

This post is about 5 star mods, and not speed. For starters I kinda got handcuffed many months ago because I couldn't finish most of the hardest teir mod challenges. Then, once I could get to some, it still couldn't compete with the mods I had on my main toons. So I've got health 6 health mods on everybody. So I had to adapt, because when you start changing some mods, you start changing alot of things. So crouchingrancor.com is the best place to look mod placement. But what this post is about is scondarary stats and tips. You're top left and middle left should include protection with %. Ecpecially with tanks, because thsee are the 2 of 6 you can use protection % if protection % is on other 4 mod set.Triangle mod set always tricky because for some reason their are less.of those and have different primaries.

Replies

• Options
    Moved to Strategy.
  • Options
    Primaries: square is offence, diamond shape is defense, circle is health/protection. The other ones all can have offense, defense, health protection and each shape has a few unique primaries.
    Arrow is speed/accuracy/critical avoidance, triangle is crit chance/crit damage and plus is potency/tenacity. The primary and one of the secondary stats cant be the same so if a arrow has speed as a primary stat there cant be any speed secondaries