What factions do you think will get a bonus for ds tb?

I'm thinking imperial troopers. Which is a week faction for me. Your thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    IF it's Hoth/Endor: Hoth/Endor Units (special bonus), Empire as the general focus, and Troopers, Sith and Nightsisters as bonus teams.

Hoth would have a new special unit like Probe Droid or Snowtrooper Commander along with Snowtrooper and Veers; Endor would have a new special unit like ATST Pilot or Speeder Bike Pilot.

IF it's Geonosis: Genosians (special bonus), with Separatists as the general focus, and Sith or Nightsisters as special bonus teams. Probably some new special unit like Genosian Beast Tamer or something.
  • Options
    Nightsisters. Need to encourage that $300/pop for those 3 toons locked behind that paywall.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I always forget about Imp Troopers. Since they are relatively uncommon, I'm sure there will be a node requiring their usage.
    It also wouldn't shock me if they had a FO mission. Only 5 toons, 2 of which are farmable hard node only. With a movie coming out, we will likely get another toon or 2.
  • GildoMcFlay
    244 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think we'll see specific missions for Empire and Imperial Troopers, and a new faction just to get people to panic farm and spend money...perhaps Inquisitors or Knights of Ren.

And as I type that...perhaps the clue about the old foe revealing their true face is a reference to the Grand Inquisitor.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

We don't know enough to really speculate. It all depends on the back drop they put it on.

With the new movie my bet is on FO and a scene from the new movie....

With NS rework and new toons they seem to be filling in factions, which is needed to fit the current TB system.

At this point I would suspect that many fictions will get special missions.
  • Options
    I think we'll see specific missions for Empire and Imperial Troopers, and a new faction just to get people to panic farm and spend money...perhaps Inquisitors or Knights of Ren.

And as I type that...perhaps the clue about the old foe revealing their true face is a reference to the Grand Inquisitor.

they only have the rights to season 3 possibly season 4. I'm leaning hard towards there being a heavy separatist influx for the darkside TB since they talked about their rework coming thru.
    <fingers_crossed> Maybe we can finally get a droideka?</fingers_crossed>