9-B

Please for the love of the empire tell me how you beat this thing. I use my friends g12 CLS and boba wipes him out first turn... also thats kinda all I'm using as my rebels are wiped out first encounter but CLS can hold his own till the final encounter...

Replies

• Options
    I completed it with a jedi team using Mace, Barris, Ahsoka, GK and Old Ben (L) with a borrowed ZQGJ. Resistance is another good option, I completed 9B with a G8 resistance team
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Did it with a clone team with Zody, all clones g8-9. Borrowed a g11 gen kenobi. Went through every light hard node with ease that way
  • Options
    Please for the love of the empire tell me how you beat this thing. I use my friends g12 CLS and boba wipes him out first turn... also thats kinda all I'm using as my rebels are wiped out first encounter but CLS can hold his own till the final encounter...

G8 Phoenix (no Sabine) with good mods, and a borrowed cls, managed 3* from the first try.
    Call cls to assist by Hera and Ezra .
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    411-596-163 Ally Code.

If u wish to borrow a gear XII Arena-modded GK.
  • Options
    Did it with a Zody lead with a 240 speed jyn for the stuns and borrowed a Rex so my clones had a lot of health
  • Options
    I did it with g8-9 Resistance with a borrowed fast Poe from the Resistance Discord server.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Time ago I completed it with borrowed Gen Kenobi and my jedi team: ZQGJ (L), Anakin, Yoda, Luminara, Barris.
    Then I used the same Kenobi for the following nodes.
    A very funny thing was that using a heal (Luminara or Barris) was a trigger for 5-toons attack, thanks to Kenobi.