R2D2 Event: Is my team good enough?

Hi guys, I'm really worried that my Empire team lacks the strength to complete this event since I wasn't able to field a team for Thrawn in time. Any advice would be super helpful.

Here's my team, all level 85:

zVader (L) 7* G11 max abilities
zSid G11 7* max abilities
EP G11 7* max abilities
TFP G12 7* max abilities
GMT G11 7* max abilities

I also have a G10 RG if you think a tank would help. I almost have the mats to take GMT and Zid to G12, do you think that's necessary? Omg please halp.

Replies

• Options
    Well Sidious isn’t empire so he’s out. But yeah the rest looks good. Should be a breeze.
  • Options
    You're joking right?
  • Options
    Rivang wrote: »
    You're joking right?

Yes.
  • Options
    Nbluth wrote: »
    Rivang wrote: »
    You're joking right?

Yes.

I figured you probably were lol
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I dont want to open another thread, maybe someone answers me:

Is Stormtropper viable for R2 7*?
    I want to prepare already for next R2 event.
    My Team will be Vader, Palp, Tarkin, TFP, Magma/Stormtrooper?
  • Options
    carn,

I just tried to 7* R2 with G9 EP, G9 RG, G8 Tarkin, G8 TFP and G8 Magma. Magmatrooper may have uses outside of this battle, but I'm seriously disappointed with how he has performed in the event. A tank seems to be a really good idea, so I would say stormtrooper would be more valueable than Magma. Just remember that you cannot remove turn meter from the 7* battle, so Stormtrooper's taunt isn't quite as effective, but Magma's AOE is just sad. It doesn't look good for me actually finishing 7*r2 with magma. If I can miraculously come up with 25 shards of Vader in the next 24hours, I'll hopefully get it with him.

Hope the input helps.
  • Options
    Having a real issue with this event. I have been upgrading my characters and its like the more I do the worse it gets. Im at the 7* Point with Palpatine lead and vader g10 and st g9 and Dt and magt at g8
  • Options
    Is someone from EA looking into this? How do we open a ticket when flawed logic is implemented in the game?
  • Options
    Lol

Yeah, these threads bother me too. It's like, why not just try it and find out? Is there really a need to open a thread about this?