Carbanti farming.. your thoughts

I’ve basically run of of characters/ships to farm from LS/DS that I want, so what ought I to do with regards my 3 x 50 cheap energy refreshes. I’m f2p since Xmas last year but get 400-700 daily from the arenas.

Would you still get the 3 refreshes and farm gear (carbantis in my case) or save the 150 crystals and buy the gear from the store?

Ps. I’ve heard the rumour about the vets but I’m ignoring that option for now

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Farm the rest of the characters you don't want because you'll need them anyway. ;)

Saving to buy gear is much less frustrating than farming it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    - droprate 20% (correct me if i'm wrong)
    - 8 energy node
    - 120 energy for 50 crystals
    - 1400 crystals for 50 carbanti
    With 1400 crystals you can buy 28 refreshes. That's 3360 energy, wich in term allows you to sim the node 420 times. With a 20% droprate that would get you roughly 84 carbanti.
    So yea, i'd keep refreshing 3*50
    edit: anything upwards of a 12% droprate makes buying 3*50 refreshes more efficient than buying carbanti from shipments.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Some gear is easier farmed, some other bought (like gold biotech 8). Usually, purple = farm and refresh; gold = buy directly.
  • Options
    I agree with both posts... Pick a few chars u don't want but need to finish farming and then with rest of energy farm carbs.
  • Options
    I'm currently farming carbantis and cam average 1 every 2-3 days depending if the carbantis challenge is there currently farming for Genreal Kenobi I'll unlock him in a week and need 2 more to hear him to 11

So yeah I'd say refreshes are the best way to go
  • Options
    Thanks for all replies guys, the only thing I have not got and needs to be farmed is tie reaper. but I’m very bitter about it. I only 7* my shoretrooper out of that node 48 hours before they added the reaper to it.