Saved teams issues

PiffGuru
773 posts Member
edited October 2017
So Ive seen 1 thread about this, and I'm wondering if this isn't effecting everyone. A couple times a week when I go to select a saved team to battle with, I will see a bunch of teams that I did not save, repeated over and over.

I go through and delete them but it just comes back. A couple days ago I deleted all my saved teams and redid everything. Just like clockwork they have come back... again... Does no one else get annoyed by this on a constant basis? here are some pics

1st here is an example of a couple of my cleaned up saved team lists..
as7YKV2.jpg

And here is what I saw today..
NF1GQDx.jpg

What gives?

Replies

• Options
    I don't know why it happens, but I do have a solution. If you delete ALL of the listed duplicated teams, it will reset and you can re-enter the team list and it should stop duplication. This has happened to me as well, thats the only solution I have found.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i can't seem to delete teams from my list, they keep poppin back in there. minor inconvenience but still annoying.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I don't know why it happens, but I do have a solution. If you delete ALL of the listed duplicated teams, it will reset and you can re-enter the team list and it should stop duplication. This has happened to me as well, thats the only solution I have found.

But if you read what my original post said... I deleted ALL my teams and redid every section... they still came back today.

• Options
    This keeps happening to me no matter what I do. Delete a squad .. add a fresh squad .. update a squad.

Somehow I keep getting duplication
  • Options
    Glad im not the only 1 then lol, and even though its just a minor inconvenience it bugs me when something that feels like an ez fix is left to fester.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i can't seem to delete teams from my list, they keep poppin back in there. minor inconvenience but still annoying.

It because of the nightsister zombie. Team keep on coming back.
  • Options
    I had this issue a while back as well. I deleted the squads and the whole group. Created a new group and new squads and haven't had the issue since (many weeks into months now). However, I have had some squads delete themselves now on their own.
  • Options
    I think it works to delete the squads that are an issue, exit the squad builder entirely, then go back in and create or choose whatever squads. Though I need to actually pay attention if that's the exact sequence I use. Sometimes I get the squads to stay away; sometimes they still come back, but I don't know if I remember to do that every time.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »

But if you read what my original post said... I deleted ALL my teams and redid every section... they still came back today.

I had to do this several times to get it to finally work, to clarify
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    BinBetter wrote: »
    I had this issue a while back as well. I deleted the squads and the whole group. Created a new group and new squads and haven't had the issue since (many weeks into months now). However, I have had some squads delete themselves now on their own.

I hadn't deleted and remade the group, mayb Ill try that next time. But I havent had them delete themselves yet thats a new 1
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.