How to get better ranking in squad arena

So for months in squad arena i have always been betweek rank 200 to 500.
I never managed to get under 200.

So how is it possible to get better ranking ? I kind of have no idea if is possible?

Replies

• Options
    Do you win most matches you fight? Some people spend gems to get more attacks and rise in the ranks.

If you are having problems winning, your team may need adjustment so they work better together. You could also get more stars and better gear to make them stronger.
  • Options
    Look at top 200 power if they +- 1k to yours, refill you arena battle and get to that range.

Higher your rank, less ppl can attack you.

Use 2 free one after 12pm. 3more after 3.
    best is to refill the battle 1 hr before reward.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    best way to rise rank is to make sure the team you leave during your offline period is as annoying to fight as possible...

This means stacking a bunch load of people who can stun or one shot kill... Characters like Dooku and Old daka although not difficult to kill... because their ability to stun two people at once can make them very difficult to fight against... If you throw them in a team with Phasma as leader giving them a chance to add an attack... they become significantly more deadly... Remember Dooku gains turn meter whenever he attacks outside of his turn.. thus phasma's ability can actually speed him significantly...

Thus people will tend to avoid groups like this or lose to them.. it will reduce the amount of ranks you lose during your offtime... and this will help you gain ranks as you don't have to gain back as many as you lost...

Dooku and Poe are generally avoided... but not always... all teams have a counter... and if people have the roster to do it.. they will get past you...

Still the whole ARENA still needs a revamp! the position swapping is all about luck and timing! nothing to do with skill or strategy.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!