Whats the best order to level up ships?

I have my light and dark side ships at 5* and complete the zeta ship event to 3*, so all good there. Now I am wondering about upgrading the ships to 6 & 7*. Is therea good order to do this? Light side over dark side? GW ships over fleet ships? Tie x1 & Slave 1 over wiggs x-wings?

Or should i focus on the ships I don't have? What is the best way to improve fleet arena ranking? Suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Go for the Ghost and Phantom II and then other light side ships. This will help with TB and getting the Chimaera to 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Go for the ships with multiple crew members as they cause more damage at higher lvls
  • Options
    its better to have at least 6x 7* ships on both DS and LS

right now, seems like the game forces us to use LS more. having at least 5x 7* rebels unlocks the 7* home1 needed for the 7* chimaera capital ship.

otherwise, just go with Tarkin's Executrix and DS.

all these said, its a grind. getting FOtp, tfp, umbaran, slave1, tie advx1, xwings, phoenix, are all useful.

since Ships contents are still limited, its "easier" to max out everything. getting it overwith ahead of time (before game content increases) is the best scenario.

dont stop farming blueprints and crew shards! Goodluck!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice, will keep grinding them.
  • Options
    Arena ships first, try to push up to top 20 for extra crystals.