Help on arena lineup

https://swgoh.gg/u/lantador/collection/

So. My arena team of Lando(L), Nihilus, Thrawn, Boba, STHan is doing "ok", but its hard to get R1 vs. Rex/Baze/Chirrut/Thrawn/Nihilus.

I got R2 7 star today and Raid Han unlocked. Also got Rex and Chirrut rdy and Baze at soon 6 star. Is Raid Han good enough at 5 star?

Also need to pop my first zeta on someone tonight. Could also gear up old Ben, but getting Kenobi in 3½ weeks.

I'm really having a hard time deciding on lineup atm. Rex(L) - Thrawn - Nihilus - R2 + x ? Could run Han I guess and run tankless till I get Kenobi, then drop Rex and put in GK ? Or gear up Old Ben and run Old Ben(L) - Solo - Thrawn - Nihilus - R2 ?

Was also considering 7-starring Barris fast and running Rex - Thrawn - R2 - Nihilus - Barriss (and use my first zeta on Barriss)....

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Zarris is good once you get gk.
    Gk zarris r2 Thrawn Dn can literally beat ANY team matchup.
    Raid han needs 7* and at least g11 with his zeta to be a total monster. He is to swishy any lower.
    Baze is great at the star level you have..
    I would probably run Rex/thrawn/dn/r2/Baze for time being and definitely go with gk/zarris/r2/dn/thrawn after you get gk. Regardless of mods the gk team can easily climb the ranks into the number 1 spot
  • Options
    Thank you. I think I will get Barriss up ASAP and save the first zeta for her.
  • Options
    I would run Rex, Chaze, Trawn, DN right now. Should be fine even with everyone at gear 10. You can also improve this team without gearing someone from scratch.

In the long run, you could replace Chaze with GK and R2 and replace Rex with CLS.

I would only gear up Old Ben a bit for CLS event and TB. Baze or GK are just better tanks.
  • Options
    I saw someone high in arena running Rex - zBarriss - Nihilus - Thrawn - R2.

No tank. What do you think about this team?

https://swgoh.gg/u/diezel/