Daring Droid Event, Final Tier

Zoj
46 posts Member
The last time this event came around, a buddy of mine in our guild finished off the final tier of this event. Consequentially, he went on to earn CLS.

Between then and now, I've spent a lot of time and resources prepping an Empire squad for the final tier. My squad is now leveled and geared equally to my friend's. The only significant difference is that he's running Shore Trooper where I'm running Royal Guard.

I remember it taking him a couple of tries, but he beat the final tier without much of a real problem. Unfortunately, I've run this final tier at least 25 times today, and I keep getting absolutely murdered no matter the different strategies I use.

Did EA make this tier harder since the last time this event appeared?

Doing so would subsequently limit the number of players who run a top tier CLS, and I've seen games make changes to the difficulty level of a gateway mission such as this before.

Either way, I'm severely disappointed to have spent so much time and effort on a squad only to get shut down repeatedly and for no clear reason.

Replies

• Spirit_of_Exar_Kun
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just beat t7 this morning with magmatrooper, who is basically useless in t7 because they are immune to tm removal. It cant be that hard, lol
    Edit: FFSP
  • Options
    Zoj wrote: »
    The last time this event came around, a buddy of mine in our guild finished off the final tier of this event. Consequentially, he went on to earn CLS.

Between then and now, I've spent a lot of time and resources prepping an Empire squad for the final tier. My squad is now leveled and geared equally to my friend's. The only significant difference is that he's running Shore Trooper where I'm running Royal Guard.

I remember it taking him a couple of tries, but he beat the final tier without much of a real problem. Unfortunately, I've run this final tier at least 25 times today, and I keep getting absolutely murdered no matter the different strategies I use.

Did EA make this tier harder since the last time this event appeared?

Doing so would subsequently limit the number of players who run a top tier CLS, and I've seen games make changes to the difficulty level of a gateway mission such as this before.

Either way, I'm severely disappointed to have spent so much time and effort on a squad only to get shut down repeatedly and for no clear reason.

That is a big difference between magma and shoretrooper. I had snowtrooper instead of magma but it just takes some tinkering w mods and luck. I told someone else that I auto it out of frustration and beat after ten autos