Vader in fleet shipment

Earlier this week i made a post about it, but not a complaining one.. i was just curious that time about the vader shard drop rate..
However now i am a bit angry about this vader shard drop rate situation, because i bought crystals in value of 40euro which is not a big deal but not the smallest amount to spend it only on refresh the fleet shipment 10 times a day inclunding the 3 free reset of a day...
Now i only have 1400 crystal left which is worth 10 euro.

Since i spent the greater part of my money on refreses i did not get any vader shard from the store .
Today and yesterday if im correct spend 1600 crystal for reset and with the 6 free reset included its nearly 20 reset for this two day and no vader shard from it...
I got it that the devs decreased the drop rates for this Daring droid event but this is ridiculous and outrageous.

I have to say sorry that i had to write this in here but the EA help do not work right now i cannot make a proper support ticket or anything to contact them directly

Regarding to all of this i would be happy if some dev, moderator or someone could contact me in this topic.

( Ally code : 675396387
player id: LiygIz3KQhOdwCeI81oDFg )

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I literally saw him in there this morning.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I know its in the store but i guess you dont get the point of my post...
    in one month i met him 3 times with daily 5 reset thats more then 80 reset an in the last 3 days i did 10 reset daily but i did not met with him more than the 3 time wich was earlier in the month...

My point is that since the announcement of R2 event with more than 100 shipment reset i only met with him 3 time and before that i met with him regularly

I get that you can meet with him so please in the future dont post that "hey i just met with him in yesterday/today/or right now" because from the few million people who play this game im sure there is a plenty user who met with him in this day
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The drop rates do not change, he is a rare toon and will always have a lower drop rate.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The drop rates do not change, he is a rare toon and will always have a lower drop rate.

i get it that is a rare toon but i guess not that rare like in my situation because i seen him very frequently before the event but now its like he is not even in the shipment
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

in one month i met him 3 times with daily 5 reset thats more then 80 reset an in the last 3 days i did 10 reset daily but i did not met with him more than the 3 time wich was earlier in the month...

My point is that since the announcement of R2 event with more than 100 shipment reset i only met with him 3 time and before that i met with him regularly

I get that you can meet with him so please in the future dont post that "hey i just met with him in yesterday/today/or right now" because from the few million people who play this game im sure there is a plenty user who met with him in this day

Or you just don't understand bad luck because I've seen him plenty and that's without any refreshes at all. But I'll try to remember not to tell you this next time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Or you just don't understand bad luck because I've seen him plenty and that's without any refreshes at all. But I'll try to remember not to tell you this next time.

Yeah i guess im just unlucky but this is just next level unluckyness with this numbers of refreshes and thats why im fustrated about this topic