Hermit Yoda

Vdog1977
54 posts Member
edited October 2017
For being such a premium character that can only be obtained by using Guild Event currency you guys have missed the boat, sigh again.

Running GK, Barriss, Luke, Nihilus and Yoda, Yoda will use Masters Training on Barriss and Kenobi first and second 90% of the time. It seems pretty ridiculous that you guys have programmed him to target only Jedi 1st. Barriss doesn't need Masters Training, and by doing this you have basically made Hermit Yoda this uber exclusive toon COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. He can not attack and by buffing non attackers he is even MORE COMPLETELY USELESS. Have him rocking 280 speed and he throws Masters Training on BARRISS~!!!!!

Sorry didn't mean to use caps there, oh yea I did because I wasted 95% of my Territory Battle currency on a WORTHLESS character!

Also doesn't help that Barriss and Yoda won't use their mass heals even though that is basically all of their offense.

Whatever.

Replies

• starplatinum
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I agree this is quite bad if AI wastes this ability on bariss... I hope they change it so the priority goes 1) jedi attacker 2) attacker 3) jedi
    I’ve just unlocked hermit using all my tb currency so far as i have high expectations for him even when used by AI