R2 7*

I'm using EP lead 85 g9 max Dv85 g 10 max GMT g8 80 max SnowT 80 g7 max Rg 70 g7 and can't get past chewie/r2, get them past protection, but r2 annihilates tarkin vader and palps before I can kill him, any tips?

Replies

• Options
    The gear 7 may be a little low. I did it with a similar set-up, but gear 8 with my second account and struggled a bit. For me, if Chewie taunts, I was done. I tried to take out Han, Leia, then Luke, then chased R2. That worked for me after about 10 tries.
  • Options
    I just got him to 7* with Zader, EP, DS, RG and SnowT. EP lead vader and Sidious zeta'd. I pounded away at r2 starting off with all the specials and uniques. Once r2 was gone i whittled away at the rest with basics til only chewy was left. Then pounded away on chewy with all uniques and specials. Was close, i only had vade and gmt standing. Zader g11, gmt and ds g9, rg and st g7
  • Options
    Alright I'll try this, also the problem with gear is I've been giving the parts for RG and ST to Raid Han and Thrawn, and didn't know I needed the same for them.
  • Options
    Thanks! Out of curiosity, what team did you use?
  • Options
    Almost did it the next try, got r2 down to literally 1 health with shock on, and palpatine couldn't pull it in unfortunately.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Said this in another thread but I did it with those exact same guys and gear, but with some omegas added in. Good mods and good strategy helps.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I've got omegas on all characters.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    You have fun, my Empire was too much for this event. I like a challange but this time i just pressed buttons without watching what was happening. Very boring and no fun to have too strong team...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice! finally did it!