When might lvl cap increase?

Anyone know? How much advance might we get? Are you saving your energy? I want to save energy for at least a week before we get a cap increase, or do you think it's not worth it to save energy?

Replies

• Options
    I'd rather just level up some alternate characters to try out different combos. We will all get there eventually :)
  • Options
    The 24th March.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Anyone know? How much advance might we get? Are you saving your energy? I want to save energy for at least a week before we get a cap increase, or do you think it's not worth it to save energy?

Save énergy ?
    You can't have more than the max 129 without leveling the player level? The Time don't give you Any énergy more ?
    You Can only save the 45 bonus 3 Time /day ?
    It's the only way to have more than the max énergy
  • Options
    The 24th March.

No, it's the 25th! Get it right, sheesh!

:p
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options

Save énergy ?
    You can't have more than the max 129 without leveling the player level? The Time don't give you Any énergy more ?

You know you can buy energy with crystals right?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Save énergy ?

It's not Saving but buying ...
  • Options

Save énergy ?

It's not Saving but buying ...

Well, if you want to nitpick it, it's both of it - bying and not spending ( saving)..

Welcome to the forums
  • Options
    By saving, I meant also buying 240 per day
  • Options
    Hopefully never.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    They should wait at least 2-3 months before another level cap increase. This game needs more content, not more levels. There are a vast array of characters that have no use at the moment. How about make them useful by having targeted things to do. They are working on this with the events system but other than Yoda, we haven't heard much about what is going to happen between the Yoda events (officially).
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Now that it's much harder to acquire credits they should increase credit cost factor from 71 to 80 and increase the max level by 1 each week. This will definitely increase their profits first quarter. The Yoda event was genius. I dropped a couple hundred just to get enough 5* jedis that I wasn't even playing to begin with. Look for Jedi Luke 2nd quarter sometime. You will need all 7* rebels.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to level and try new characters out not to mention I've barely farmed any epic 50 gear peices.

Would wait at least 3 months I hope
  • Options
    Level caps generally increase so FTP never catches up. So if you consider 900 exp from dailies + 595 from recharging and bonus plus say 120 from 1 recharge you get about 1600 exp per day. So expect the game to increase levels at roughly that rate.