Selling unneeded gear/parts

Before the update, there was a place you could sell unneeded gear parts for credits. It was a main button under Charecters. It's gone now and I can't figure out how to get to it. Is it gone completely? Or am I missing something?

Replies

• Options
    CG told that they removed that button.
    it seemed that they don't want users earn credits by selling unused gears.
  • Options
    That is lame!

Thanks for confirming I am not blind though! :)
  • Options
    They said they removed the sell option because some once complained that they accidentally sold the wrong gear
    Roger roger
  • Options
    I get that they need to make the mechanics of play and use simple but that's just silly. I think over the years in other games we have all made a bonehead mistake and off loaded something we didn't want to and suffered for it. But that's part of gaming...learning from your mistakes. "Putting the bumpers up" to cater to some one(s) is not the answer...what's next playing the game for them??
  • Options
    It was really kind of useless. Aside from selling droids if your desparate. I would have never used it. Id rather they let us salvage low level gear into higher ones.
  • Options
    Useless? I don't know? I'm hurting for credits right now and I know that I collect a bunch of gear that none of my current roster of Charecters can use...selling it off would be helpful to me now. Yes eventually I will get a char that needs that gear and I'll deal with that issue then. Maybe my long game strategy isn't sound, but it's worked for me so far..until they took away this particular tool
  • Options
    As you said it ends up better in the long run. So patience will pay off. Nothing sells for high enough credits that it will make enough of a dent in anything your doing really, keep using crystals for refresh and do gw as much as possible, credits will build over time. If you end up getting a new character I'm the future those parts will come on handy so you don't need to farm for em again
  • Options
    I would like to see something like the shard shop for gear.
    Maybe you can sell useless gear not for gold but something like gear tokens. Then you could buy needed gear for those tokens.
  • Options
    I have over 300 of some items. To not being able to sell some of these items to reduce my inventory to less than 100 is a pain in the whatnot
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Options
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    I have over 300 of some items. To not being able to sell some of these items to reduce my inventory to less than 100 is a pain in the whatnot

Very very true, ditto