Why is YODA team easily BEATEN

When I'm using YODA, I can easily beat any team I see.
When I see my enemy using YODA, I can always beat my enemy.
Why is that?

Simply because the AI use YODA's skill: 【Unstoppable Force】 First!!!!!!

This stupid skill makes YODA NO Different with Luke, only faster.
But what actually makes YODA distinct is his skill: 【Ataru】, which gives him Foresight. If u don't deal with it, he will distribute his Foresight to the whole team.

Or, YODA can also use the AOE skill first: 【Masterstroke】. This is also a great choice, simply because the AOE hit hard, giving out massive damage, and after that other team member can kill enemies faster and easier.

That's how people using YODA and beat other team, make it simple and elegant.

Could u please change YODA's stupid AI logic?

Or, Can we set which skill being used first by AI for the defending fight on our own????

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it is that way for balance. If Yoda was as consistently strong with AI controlling him, people would complain, people would call for nerfs, etc. Why do you think Poe got adjusted? It was because the AI always taunted first and broke the game, making poe on defense under AI control play a lot like if a human was controlling him. As it stands now, he isn't that difficult to beat when the AI is controlling him.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I start off with unstoppable force for my first attack.

Why? -40% turn meter. Who do I target? Poe. If they don't have poe then I'll do ataru, but everyone in my bracket runs poe except for one.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    I start off with unstoppable force for my first attack.

Why? -40% turn meter. Who do I target? Poe. If they don't have poe then I'll do ataru, but everyone in my bracket runs poe except for one.

Firstly, YODA Probably -40% turn meter, Not for sure. We would rather get something more solid: huge AOE damage, or 100% foresight.
    Moreover, Poe is NOT a thread any more. U can always use char with higher speed and huge damage, beat those glass canoe he tries to protect. QGJ/GS/Rey can always help.
  • Options
    Well I finish 1st in my bracket and that's how I start with Yoda, so until setting changes thats how I'll keep going.

It's 65% chance to take the turn meter, but mine usually takes it.

My team
    Qgj lead
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Poe ( gearing up 6* Rey to replace )
    GS.

GS only one that can kill. Qgj always calls in poe. I have no idea why this is happening, but poe assist qgj every time, and I really mean every time. So useing Yoda to take others poe turn meter gas been working wonders for me.