Why is YODA team easily BEATEN

When I'm using YODA, I can easily beat any team I see.
When I see my enemy using YODA, I can always beat my enemy.
Why is that?

Simply because the AI use YODA's skill: 【Unstoppable Force】 First!!!!!!

This skill makes YODA NO Different with Luke, only faster.
But what actually makes YODA distinct is his skill: 【Ataru】, which gives him Foresight. If u don't deal with it, he will distribute his Foresight to the whole team.

Or, YODA can also use the AOE skill first: 【Masterstroke】. This is also a great choice, simply because the AOE hit hard, giving out massive damage, and after that other team member can kill enemies faster and easier.

That's how people using YODA and beat other team, make it simple and elegant.

Could u please change YODA's AI logic?

Or, Can we set which skill being used first by AI for the defending fight on our own????

Replies

• Options
    Every team is easily beaten because the AI is dumb and offense>defense.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Unfortunately this take for example GS i can obliterate a team that has focused on his god like dps. But if the AI has control of my team i will lose my rank in seconds.

QGJ has to target him with his assist and lumi must follow it up otherwise i will lose.

Ai just randomly target and are very silly like Jedi vs Sid is a losing battle so why do AI waste all the turns attacking him......

Silly ai
  • Options

If YODA is giving out the AOE damage with Sid at the very beginning, other high speed Attackers such as QGJ or GS, might be able to take down any member in enemy's team.
    Since YODA and Sid is fast, if the AI following this simple strategy, they might successfully defend an attack.
    But now YODA is using the other skill at the beginning. It is useless.