The Zombie and Spirit toons

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you don’t like them, that’s fine, but why do you have to ruin other people’s fun. I personally don’t care about Nightsisters but I’m glad they added them for people who do like them. I don’t see why they should avoid parts of the franchise just because you personally don’t care for them.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of the Clone Wars but they do seem like enemies you would find in the PVE battles, there were plenty named Nightsister characters that contributed to the story and could have been added
    Edit: The main thing that bugs me is the word zombie in the name, I think they only used the word undead in Star Wars

http://www.starwars.com/databank/nightsister-zombies

They are called zombies on Star Wars's official website, is that good enough for you?
  • Options
    Ghosts have been part of the universe for ages, and so have zombies. Even before TCW, the old Death troopers books (old-canon, not the Rogue One guys) had zombies in them and were part of the official lore. Not only that, but the Rakghoul plague was essentially a zombie plague, and that's an incredibly prominent part of the old lore.

If you think ghosts and zombies are a childish thing, then you think that Star Wars is a childish thing.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to off topic, as opinion thread
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of the Clone Wars but they do seem like enemies you would find in the PVE battles, there were plenty named Nightsister characters that contributed to the story and could have been added
    Edit: The main thing that bugs me is the word zombie in the name, I think they only used the word undead in Star Wars

http://www.starwars.com/databank/nightsister-zombies

They are called zombies on Star Wars's official website, is that good enough for you?

No but it isn't a problem, I was just sharing a minor gripe