Recruiting padawans for our guild

TGDXHyp3z
74 posts Member
edited November 2017
We are a New Guild recruiting those who have either started the game or are a low rank, we wouldn’t mind high ranked people either, I’m the leader and I’m level 85 and I want too help those who want too grow. Anyone can join. We will treat you like family as long as your loyal and want too stay. There isn’t many of us but this is where you come in too it, we can’t grow without you guys so please join us. We are here too help. If your interested either add me on the game using my Ally Code: 634-321-735 and I’ll send you an invite too the guild or freely just join as it’s open too join or you can check out my server on Discord.

Here’s our Discord link: https://discord.gg/nPckVH
You can ask as many questions and if you wish there’s 4 more positions I’m going too place as officer so join now!
TGDXHyp3z Outtt.
Post edited by TGDXHyp3z on

Replies

• Options
    How many of you are there and would you be interested in merging into another guild
  • Options
    Four of us now, I’m afraid not sorry. We’ve been offered so many merges. We want too help out not merge I’m afraid. Sorry.
  • Options
    OK I only ask because with the current state of the game filling a guild from that low is gonna be tough I had a guild I started and was with for well over a year before I made the decision to merge my guild into my current guild we have a very similar philosophy on helping our players grow and get better and it's a decision I'm very happy with.
    If you change your mind let me know I think you would be a great fit into our guild.