Who would pay $50 for 330 Lobot shards?

Just genuinely curious, Who here would just pay up to get a 7* lobot for platoons? It makes me cry every time I farm his shards.

Replies

• Options
    Not lobot. I do wish this is what they did with all the new characters they keep introducing though. I'd maybe have invested in Chewie and han. $100 easy right there. shucks, even MT. Now we're at $150.
  • Options
    Id pay $50 to make these forums forever complain free.
  • Options
    Already got him at 7*.

Figured the sooner I started the sooner I'd finish. Opened him in a bronzium to unlock him, wound up finishing him off by opening another in a bronzium. Nice stroke of luck, but it was only lucky because I spent months on his two nodes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to better sub.
  • Options
    Never. The only use this toon has is too fill platoons. I will never farm him either. We have too many other useless toons to farm.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Never. The only use this toon has is too fill platoons. I will never farm him either. We have too many other useless toons to farm.

Exactly. For me, absolutely not. I'm not going to spend money on a toon who's ONLY use is to fill platoons. I already have a bunch of other rarer toons to fill the platoons with.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    No I'm at 38/100 on lobot. That being said they'll probably come out a day or two before ds tb starts.
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'd pay $50 for $50 in savings bonds + 330 shards of Lobot.

...my current Platoon farms that I'd never normally farm are Bistan & Pao.