Please do not forget about the app optimization

Dear Developers!
Please spare some resources to optimize the SWGOH application performace a bit.
Right after I started playing 2 years ago I got YotaPhone 2 and was very exited how smooth and fast the game runs. Now I have the same phone, but I have a lot of issues with the perfomance:
- If you click on a caracter or ship portrait the description window appears after ~5-6 secs delay.
- Opening and closing windows, like a character view from the character list, takes ~2-4 secs.
- During a fight the game sometimes freezes for ~3-4 secs while trying to use an ability.
- Long fights (like raids) significantly slow the performance, up to the point of the game crushing without any warning or error.
- In the long fights after like 10-15 mins the damage numbers do not disappear, they start stacking on screen obstructing the view.
I have almost the same list of applications running (mostly messengers) and clear trash and cashe regulary. That doesn't seem to help a lot.
And I do not see any changes in the application like graphics that can impact the perfomace. I understand that whales use the top-charts devices, but please do not forget the common players.