Zeta Phasma or Kylo

I already decided I want my next zeta to go to a First Order character. Using it on Phasma would be good for the entire team, but there may be new FO characters coming out with better leader skills. Using it on Kylo only benifets him, but makes him very dangerous going forward. Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    Kylo first
  • Options
    Kylo is tough with his Zeta
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I’d be leery of doing Phasma. Her zeta is good but if they bring out new FO toons, there is a good possibility that Snoke or Hux(if those are the characters released) will have a leader ability to make FO relevant in this current meta. If that is the case Phasma might not even have a place on a new FO team.
  • Options
    Fost
  • Options
    I did zPhasma and I don't regret it. Its given me another good team to throw around in Raid (the extra attacks are great once you topple) and GW, they got me BB8. And I assume a solid team for DS TB's
    I also don't know what it's going to take to get any potential new FO toons... recent MT Cadence makes me feel like my investment in the current FO-five is going to last me a very long time ~25.5 months after whatever toon it is comes out...).
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I did Phasma first, then Kylo, then Stormtrooper. They all make an impact. FO Officer is great and has no zeta. Not taking critical damage and the assist boost helps (especially with Stormtrooper zeta, lots of double assists) but the "at the start of each encounter" is broken. If you use them in anything with phases (1/4, 2/4, etc) it only starts you with advantage on the first one. Based on others like Qui Gon and Cassian with the same "each encounter", that's why I'm saying it's broken.
  • Options
    Do both, then the other two.... Gear them all to max, add some good mods.

Then cry yourself to sleep every night when you realise that they aren't arena relevant, and other teams with only one zeta (see resistance) do 10x plus their DMG in HAAT.

perhaps dark side TB will be their saving grace, or new chars from EP 8
  • Options
    They'll be reworked soon with new toons added. HOLD the zeta for now.
  • Options
    Zylo
  • Options
    Yeah maybe I should save it. I’m not bothered that FO aren’t arena relevant. My goal is to build up many powerful squads and spread my resources rather than go all in on arena.