Best Hermit Yoda team?

Just unlocked him and wondering what the best team would be?

Replies

• Options
    I have unfortunately not found the ideal team for him. Really not as meta breaking as I thought...
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    On my shard people use: Ackbar, Luke, hYoda, R2, kenobi. Works very well.

But the best comp is the timeout type squad: Kenobi lead, zBarris, hYoda, the next 2 choose what u prefer: Luke/R2/Thrawn/Nihilus/Ezra. Barris and Yoda healing is a huge pain for enemy.
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm interested to see Zombie, Acolyte, hYoda, R2 & Leia or some form of the hYoda and constantly dying Zombie. hYoda getting GMT on Leia and Zombie means that Yoda reapplying GMT every time Zombie dies gets Leia an attack & TM.

We can call the combo Herbie.

Edit: I was just thinking you may be able to get a similar effect with Scarif Rebel Pathfinder if GMT counts as a buff on his revive. You could then replace Acoloyte with someone more powerful.
    Maybe CLuke, Hermit, R2, Leia, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. Leia would get like 50% TM from each GMT with her basic and the 15% from SRP.

Post edited by Grue on
  • Options
    Grue wrote: »
    I'm interested to see Zombie, Acolyte, hYoda, R2 & Leia or some form of the hYoda and constantly dying Zombie. hYoda getting GMT on Leia and Zombie means that Yoda reapplying GMT every time Zombie dies gets Leia an attack & TM.

We can call the combo Herbie.

Edit: I was just thinking you may be able to get a similar effect with Scarif Rebel Pathfinder if GMT counts as a buff on his revive. You could then replace Acoloyte with someone more powerful.
    Maybe CLuke, Hermit, R2, Leia, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. Leia would get like 50% TM from each GMT with her basic and the 15% from SRP.

unfortunately hyoda buff doesnt seem to be sticking to revived nightsisters from what ive seen
  • Options
    I just unlocked Hermit Yoda, and he’s a very interesting character. I haven’t found the special combo that makes him shine. I threw him into my Ackbar/CLS arena team, and it was an absolute blast.
  • Options
    There's a guy in my shard who runs an effective Ackbar, hermit yoda, cls, Thrawn, GK squad. Bunch of assists for CLS.
  • Options
    The best thing about fighting Hermit Yoda teams in the arena is that you only have to defeat four characters, and then he runs away and you have victory.