The Last Jedi Character Idea- General Hux

Before I start, I want to say one thing: this is just an idea and don't expect the devs to add this exact, or even close, version of Hux (if we get him at all). This is all in good fun and don't take it too seriously (ex., tons of hate comments). Anyway, here I go:

General Hux
Dark Side, Support, First Order

Devastating First Order support that grants First Order allies a variety of buffs.

Well Placed Blow- Basic Attack (Level 1)
  • Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant a target ally Speed Up for one turn.

Upgrades:
  1. +5% Damage
  2. +1 Speed Up Duration
  3. +5% Damage
  4. +15 % Damage
  5. +1 Speed Up Duration for First Order allies
  6. +5% Damage
  7. +30% Damage (Omega)

When fully upgraded, it reads:
Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant a target ally Speed Up for two turns. If that ally is First Order, increase the duration to three turns.

Commanding Orders- Special Attack- Cooldown: 4 (Level 1)
Grant all allies Offense Up for one turn and 10% Turn Meter.
  1. +5% Turn Meter Gain
  2. +10% Turn Meter Gain
  3. Add Critical Hit Immunity for one turn.
  4. +5% Turn Meter Gain
  5. +1 Turn Duration for Offense Up
  6. Add First Order allies gain Advantage for two turns.
  7. +1 Duration for Critical Hit Immunity and -1 Cooldown (Omega)

Commanding Orders- Special Attack- Cooldown: 3
Grant all allies 30% Turn Meter and Offense Up and Critical Hit Immunity for two turns. First Order allies gain Advantage for two turns as well.

Bow to the First Order- Leader Ability (Level 1)
First Order allies gain 20% Offense and Armor, and all other allies gain half of these bonuses. Whenever a First Order ally scores a critical hit, they inflict Defense Down for two turns. In addition, whenever a First Order ally becomes Exposed, they gain Advantage for two turns and 10% Turn Meter.
  1. +20% Offense and Armor
  2. +1 Turn Defense Down Duration
  3. Add call a random ally to assist whenever a First Order ally scores a Critical Hit; can only be triggered once per turn.
  4. +10% Turn Meter Gain
  5. +20% Turn Meter Gain
  6. +15% Offense and Armor
  7. +15% Offense and Armor, assist can be called twice, +30% Turn Meter gain, add First Order allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1 whenever any unit is healed to full Health. (Zeta)

Bow to the First Order- Leader Ability
First Order allies gain 70% Offense and Armor, and all other allies gain half of these bonuses. Whenever a First Order ally scores a critical hit, they inflict Defense Down for three turns and call a random ally with Advantage to assist. This effect can’t be triggered more than twice per turn. In addition, whenever a First Order ally becomes Exposed, they gain Advantage for two turns and 70% turn meter. All First Order allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1 whenever any unit is healed to full Health.

Show Their Dark Side- Unique (Level 1)
First Order allies have a 5% chance to gain Advantage at the start of an enemy turn.
  1. +5% Chance
  2. +5% Chance
  3. +5% Chance
  4. +5% Chance
  5. +5% Chance
  6. +5% Chance
  7. +25% Chance (Omega)

Show Their Dark Side- Unique
First Order allies have a 60% chance to gain Advantage at the start of an enemy turn.

What do you think? Does he need/lack something? On a scale of 1-10, how good do you think this is?

Replies

• Options
    I'd say "show their darkside" is the name of a move I'd expect from Snoke. Hux is just a military man.
  • Options
    I'd suggest you rename the unique as Strategic Maneuvers

The rest of the kit is pretty good, and very thematic
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I'd suggest you rename the unique as Strategic Maneuvers

The rest of the kit is pretty good, and very thematic

Thank you :smiley:
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Does this qualify as "Feedback", though?
  • Options
    The one "but" I have is with the cooldown reduction component of his leader ability: the First Order don't have a healer yet. I'd change "whenever any unit is healed to full health" to "whenever any unit falls below 100% health" OR "whenever any unit loses all protection". Otherwise very good, might pair well with the First Order character of my own design :)
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    abadparker wrote: »
    The one "but" I have is with the cooldown reduction component of his leader ability: the First Order don't have a healer yet. I'd change "whenever any unit is healed to full health" to "whenever any unit falls below 100% health" OR "whenever any unit loses all protection". Otherwise very good, might pair well with the First Order character of my own design :)

I had created this with Churrit, CLS, and Barriss in mind. They all appear in the meta, and all have the ability to fully heal too. For example, if a CLS uses his CtA, if he is <100% health, then all FO allies will have their cooldowns reduced. Same goes for a GK/Zarriss team. There could also be a FO healer added. And about that FO idea... lemme hear it! :grin: