I need help with this before something bad happens to my phone...

I am at the end of my tether... Ive been preparing for ages... My available 7 star toons are gl11 vader (without zeta) gl10 ep gl10 veers gl10 gar saxon gl9 death trooper gl9 rg gl7 gmt

I can not do it for the life of me

Help me obi wan kenobi, before I kill myself...

Replies

• Options
    I'm using ep as leader for the health steal. On vader plus the vader tm removal is non existant
  • Options
    Need tfp with speed over 200 and max abilities. Use him to buff everyone and ability block old Ben or chewwee and keep hitting r2 the whole time. Also use ep let the hate flow early to get your offense up. And yes the rng is horrible. I did it with zarder gear 10 ep gear 9 gmt gear 7 rg gear 8 tfp gear 8. P.s. you cannot remove turn meter.
  • Options
    Yakult wrote: »
    I am at the end of my tether... Ive been preparing for ages... My available 7 star toons are gl11 vader (without zeta) gl10 ep gl10 veers gl10 gar saxon gl9 death trooper gl9 rg gl7 gmt

I can not do it for the life of me

Help me obi wan kenobi, before I kill myself...

Yesterday is broke my phone because this event... great loss for nothing. I was really stupid, just because a game. Not worth it pall, believe me
  • GrandAdmiralSledge
    95 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I know this sounds weird but I just won with it after failing a ton of times. Put Saxon in the lead. I had his leadership ability at 7 and he gives the team so many counters that the R2 team defeats itself. Do Saxon, GMT, RG, EP, and Vader. NEVER use Tarkin's AOE. Ever. use the Intimidation tactics when it comes up, but never the AOE. With Saxon's counter ability, Tarkin does a done of basic shots, and builds up his defense so much that he becomes a tank, but still with the good damage and speed.

Take out Han, Leia, and Luke in that order, then R2. What you're looking for is a start of the battle where R2 uses flame and gets a lot of initial retaliatory strikes, including a Speed Down from Saxon, and at least a shot out of Tarkin to get his defense boost started. It took me a bunch of tries but that's how I won. If it's an option, always stun R2 with your RG, or shock him with EP.
  • Options
    Oh, and the Team I won with: G8 Saxon L, G9 Tarkin, Vader, Shore, and TFP.
  • Options
    Oh, and the Team I won with: G8 Saxon L, G9 Tarkin, Vader, Shore, and TFP.

That is a very interesting team, sir!
  • Options
    @Yakult Congrats - looks like you did it!!
  • Options
    I literally broke my phone when this event expired. With Ep as lead Vader, royal guard, tarkin, and snowtrooper. I can usually get it down to just chewy and r2. With my royal guard down and the rest of the team at full health all at least gear 9. But r2 goes haywire and just nonstop atacks until my squad is dead. I can normally only get 2 or 3 attacks in. Sometimes he kills all 4 guys without me ever getting an attack in. This is after I have wasted han, like, Leia, and old Ben. R2 just kills everyone solo. Non stop attacks I don't understand.
  • Options
    Get tfp and then focus down r2 after raid han
  • Options
    I would try shocking everyone with ep. Someone in my guild was having trouble and he shocked them over and over and past it.
  • RefugeAssassin
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I would try shocking everyone with ep. Someone in my guild was having trouble and he shocked them over and over and past it.

Or more importantly shock the guy you are currently working to kill because once they obtain the shock debuff they cant stealth from smoke any longer, but with that said when Palps first turn comes up you have to use his damage buff first and foremost and you should be able to one or 2 shot Han first, every time. After that I killed Leia or Luke depending on how RNG was going and who it allowed me to hit first.