Talzin zeta

I need to know exactly what the passive zeta on Talzin actually does before I use it on her. It says she gains 35% turn meter when ever anyone falls below half health. Does that include:

1) Someone at >51% getting defeated in one hit?

2) A resurrection assist?

Can she gain it more than once in one move? Can she gain 70+% turn meter if:

3) Multiple people fall below 50% health simultaneously? Or if 2 is correct, a resurrection assist knocks the enemy below 50%?

Replies

• Options
    The wording on it says when any unit falls below half health she gets the turn meter. That should still be the case if multiple people fall below half health including the enemy team. But if you read JKA unique its says when units fall below half health or is defeated, Talzin doesnt say "or is defeated" so going from 51% to dead in 1 hit shouldnt give TM.

Also any time the character goes below 50% and doesnt insta die it should count so a resurrect assist knocking the damage down should have the same effect.
  • Options
    Isn't Talzin from the first tier of the "flash event", the one they give to us, zeta'ed? Maybe you can pilot it there and check.
  • Options
    One of the few podcasts I listened to - if I understand right her second Zeta is fed partially by her own Lead Zeta - i.e. when that NS comes back with 50% life and dies it feeds her TM. That was in the podcast - but I can't tell you it will actually work that way of course.
    Supposed to also feed off the NS zombie dying again and again. - Same for Old Daka's heal and res - same for Talia's own heal on basic - if you time it right.
    And yeah, she can get up to 100% TM if someone AoE's and deals enough damage. It'll be a nice check on any toons that can ignore Protection as well.
    Still, her unique zeta is much more situational then some - but way more useful then other's (Rey...)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    One of the few podcasts I listened to - if I understand right her second Zeta is fed partially by her own Lead Zeta - i.e. when that NS comes back with 50% life and dies it feeds her TM. That was in the podcast - but I can't tell you it will actually work that way of course.
    Supposed to also feed off the NS zombie dying again and again. - Same for Old Daka's heal and res - same for Talia's own heal on basic - if you time it right.
    And yeah, she can get up to 100% TM if someone AoE's and deals enough damage. It'll be a nice check on any toons that can ignore Protection as well.
    Still, her unique zeta is much more situational then some - but way more useful then other's (Rey...)

This does not work that Way... She does not get TM from zombie dying or from resurrected chars, as They die Again. Only from chars surviving :/ I regret using that zeta!
  • Options
    I use MT as the only NS in my squad. Unique with zeta. I can absolutely say once health bars go yellow she speeds up significantly. If you plan to use her in arena it’s a must. Under a zeta Assaj lead she has an aoe tm removal coupled with Big tm gain if she is modded for offense. Don’t do the dying/res thing so cant comment on that.