Best Thrawn event squad?

IzzytheMelody
200 posts Member
edited November 2017
I've been hearing use Chopper in place of Sabine
Is this best?
Also, what gears should i get them all to get 7 star?

Replies

• Options
    I prefer chopper to dispell the buffs. I 7-starred thrawn with him.
    Ezra g10, hera/chopper/zeb g9, kanan g8

Took me about 100 tries though. I had heavy health/protection over speed mods. I was lacking good mods with speed secondaries...so i compensated for survivability. All uniques were omega too. Toughest event imo.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ppl say "use Chopper" bcuz thats what most ppl have due to the ease in farming him I assume. Sabine made it a cake-walk. gear XII Ezra, gear X Sabine and Hera, gear VIII Zeb and Kanan.

Her damage and armor reduction are too good to pass up imo. Sabine over Chopper in TB as well. Same reasons.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Ppl say "use Chopper" bcuz thats what most ppl have due to the ease in farming him I assume. Sabine made it a cake-walk. gear XII Ezra, gear X Sabine and Hera, gear VIII Zeb and Kanan.

Her damage and armor reduction are too good to pass up imo. Sabine over Chopper in TB as well. Same reasons.

It was the ease of farming for me. And chopper doesnt do much damage, Sabine is def much better in damage. But...if you have to use him, it can be done.
  • Options
    If you have the time to farm Sabine, go with her. I think she is the more interesting choice.
    And in the end I believe it all depends on gearing and modding.

I didn't have the time to farm Sabine, so I went with Chopper.
  • Options
    If you want to do it at gear 8 or 9 across all characters and don't have God mods, go with Chopper. It's theoretically possible with Sabine but it will be harder than with Chopper and it's hard enough already at that gear level.

The higher your gear level the more viable Sabine becomes. Don't listen to people who say that people go with Chopper because he is easier to farm and then talk about how they managed to do it with gear 10-12 toons...of course you can steamroll it with anyone at that gear level.
  • Options
    Completed it with all g8 and Sabine, people have also completed it with all g8 and Chopper, so it's really down to 3 things. Mods, Strategy, Rng.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    I think all Pheonix g8 with Sabine is possible. I did it with this gear lvl. I tried with health/prot mods first, didnt work well. Than went to speed them up. First try was ok so I cleared this. But I dont recommend g8. With this gear you will need luck and probably a lot of tries to get right rng. G9 on Hera, Sabine and Ezra would be better. More easy. This is the best event and hardest.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Not get Thrawn yet but invested a lot in my Phoenix Squad and pretty sure I'll get him next time round.

I've never bothered with Chopper. I've tried but it always means giving up on the Ezra/Sabine power combo which I just can't...

Without those two Phoenix seem pretty effective but man, do battles drag lol!
    Post edited by CoastalJames on
  • Options
    I prefer Chopper. His unique is really good, his basic is good too, he has a dispell, etc
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]