Make it 40? 39M GP, 34 Members. HAAT driven, Independent, Undefeated Guild!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Happy holidays everyone! Join Obi Force Warriors! 4-0 in TW(zeta mats every win), Raid Han shards 3x a week, ROLO shard every LSTB, GK shards by January and awesome guildmates and community!
  • Options
    Emerus wrote: »
    Got the 4th win in TW! Join us and get some additional zeta mats come dec 26! Raid han shards are a constant, also the great company and camaraderie

Join us NOW. A helpful and committed guild awaits. You will not regret!
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, everyone! Join Obi Force Warriors now for an awesome and exciting swgoh new year!
  • Options
    I'm level 67 and looking for an active guild that gets stuff done. Am I too low of a level or can I join
  • Options
    willpated3 wrote: »
    I'm level 67 and looking for an active guild that gets stuff done. Am I too low of a level or can I join

Sent you a pm, pal.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Obi Force Warriors is looking for great, fun, active players!

Guild Name: Obi Force Warriors
    Guild Master: SebastianSith
    Members: Philippines, SEA, USA (East and West), AUS, ROM
    Players: 35/50, level 82-85
    GP: 37M
    Timezone: PHT (UTC+08:00) / Reset 6:30PM PHT / 2 Different Raid Times run alternately - 9PM PHT and 5pm PST (6pm MST, 7pm CST, 8pm EST)
    TB: LS - 18, DS - 18
    TW: 5 WINS, 0 LOSS! (Annihilated 3 out of 5 of our opponents. Tw Officers have amazing strategies)

If you join us, you'll be with/getting:
    - A friendly, fun and helpful semi-casual semi serious guild with a mix of dedicated and semicasual members.
    - A high morale group since we've won all of the 5 TWs.
    - Raid Han shards (doing 3x a week Hancor with 24hour 0 damage rule)
    - NAAT (Still FFA as soon as launched) 2x a week. (Almost ready for HAAT, need maybe 3-5 more members just to be sure.)

Looking for friendly, coordinated/rule-follower, active players that are willing to offer assistance (and some fun and crazy ideas lol) and help on squad-building, TB and TW, mods, combat strategies, etc.
    The main goal of the guild right now is to prepare everyone for: 1 - HAAT(Doing it this January), 2 - Be as competitive as possible in TW and TB, 3 - Keep the guild as solid and progressive as it is.

Requirements:
    Line Chat App
    Swgoh.gg account
    Positive attitude towards guild and mates
    Daily tickets (600 preferred)
    Minimum of 700k (preferred)
    Level 85 (preferred)

For those interested in joining us, you can send me a message here or you may contact me on Line chat app at emerus17 for further information.

Hope to have you on board!
    Thank you and MTFBWY!
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Emerus on
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Emerus on
  • Options
    Doing haat this week. Join us before we launch!
  • Options
    6th straight win and counting! Get your zeta mats, raid han shards 3 times a week, possibly gk shards this week, and a fun and crazy company! Join now!
  • Options
    On our way to our 7th straight victory! You can be with us on our 8th! Join us before we launch haat this weekend!
  • Options
    Since November, I have recruited 9 new members here in the forums for our guild, and I am very pleased to say that all of them are exceptional team players! You can be the next one if you are loyal, respectful, and a fun to be with guy/gal. Join us now!

Also, here's a glimpse of our last TW:
    [img][/img]gN3YokE.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite, this will be great!

Thrilled to have you on board brother!
  • Options
    Update:
    We managed to go up to phase 4 of HAAT, unfortunately we fell short. We need a couple more new members for it to happen. If YOU join us, we are more than sure that we can finish it next time! Let's go!
  • Options
    Update: we need a couple more players to finish our haat strategy and prep. If you are a mid or top player who hasnt experienced or want to help on haat and have a squad or two who are ready for it, lets do it! Comment or send me a message here or on Line @ emerus17.