BB-8 Event *Min Requirements* & Return

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
Let’s talk about the BB-8 legendary event. We’ll all likely need a 7* BB8 for Rey (Starkiller Base). When do you think it will return? If you unlocked 7* BB8, please post your minimum team requirements.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Early December return.

Gear 8 Phasma
    Gear 9 Stormtrooper
    Gear 10 Officer
    Gear 10 Pilot
    Gear 10 Kylo (only Zeta)

I have decent mods. I think only FOO is modded over 200 speed.

I did it on the 1st try. I killed Finn first because of the warning that his zeta was active.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Early December return.

Gear 8 Phasma
    Gear 9 Stormtrooper
    Gear 10 Officer
    Gear 10 Pilot
    Gear 10 Kylo (only Zeta)

I did it on the 1st try. I killed Finn first because of the warning that his zeta was active.

Thanks. I’m sitting at
    FOTP G10
    Phasma G9
    Kylo G9
    FOST G8
    FOO G8

With decent mods on them. Who should I invest in to make sure I’ll beat the last tier? I’m thinking Kylo G10? Phasma G10?
  • Options
    I beat it with all G8, but it took a lot of tries. No zetas.
  • Options
    Is it possible with gear 8 and good speed? Almost have 3 100 speed sets and would have the other 2 in the 70s/80s
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Early December return.

Gear 8 Phasma
    Gear 9 Stormtrooper
    Gear 10 Officer
    Gear 10 Pilot
    Gear 10 Kylo (only Zeta)

Thanks. I’m sitting at
    FOTP G10
    Phasma G9
    Kylo G9
    FOST G8
    FOO G8

With decent mods on them. Who should I invest in to make sure I’ll beat the last tier? I’m thinking Kylo G10? Phasma G10?

There was no replay for BB8 7* so I can only try to remember the 1 time I did it.

I got a taunt off with Trooper. That was important. He is so squishy at gear 8, so I would invest in his gear to live through a couple hits while you pass Marching Orders to Pilot or Kylo.

Or if you leave Finn for later you want Troopers taunt for Finn's special.

Chewie swipe basically killed Phasma but who cares. After I killed Finn I went after Rey (I think), then the others.
  • Options
    I just completed it first try and only lost Phasma in the last battle. All of them had appropriate mods based on Crouching Rancor at lvl 12, so good, but not arena mods by any stretch. All lvl 85.
    KRU (L) g8, two specials omega-ed
    Phasma g8, no omegas
    FOO g9, two specials omega-ed
    OG Kylo g8 with one piece til g9, two omegas
    FOTP g11 two omegas
  • Options
    Did it with level 75, G8 FO; KRU lead, Kylo, Phasma, FOTFP, and FOO. All abilities are level 7--no omegas or zetas--and I stole the mods off my arena team for the event. I'd say it took ten to fifteen tries for RNG to line up and to figure out kill order (I let the bit about Finn's leadership distract me; I probably could've done it with half the attempts if I hadn't), and was left with four of the five standing (og Kylo was the only one who died).

Kill Order: Rey -> Chewie -> Han -> Finn -> BB-8

Utilize your stuns and TMR (stun BB-8 before he pops ID in the beginning, doesn't matter so much after you've cleared the field; keep Rey from taking a turn and getting Foresight up; keep Chewie from throwing your momentum off).

• Options
    Kill order is important. Stun Rey and kill her as quick as possible, then Chewie/Han, Finn and BB8 last. Shouldn't be too hard with gear 8 and good mods. Mods don't have to be great but decent.

My first attempt I tried to kill bb8 first and didn't even come close to winning as Rey and Chewie just destroyed me. Second attempt did the strategy above and won with entire team intact except for FOST
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah all g8 but fotp g9. No omegas or zetas. Had FOO at 200 speed. Crap mods on everyone else. Did take about 10 tries but the material savings was worth it.
  • Options
    I used different kill order
    I went bb8 -> rey -> wookiee -> han -> finn
    Killing bb8 before illuminated destiny was very effective
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    KRU and KR Gear 10

Everyone else literally nothing!

Han,Chewy,Rey,Finn,BB8

No zetas either.
  • Options
    ty so much for this post.

7*BB8 obtained from complete trash.
  • Options
    i was surprised to beat tier 7 with this lot;

https://swgoh.gg/u/theepdx/collection/?f=first-order

hardly any omegas, no zetas, leftover mods (decent but no where near arena).

I found t6 much harder for some reason took about 20 goes. t7 did 2nd time.
  • Options
    I got him at 7* with only G11 Zylo and G8 Phasma. All other toons were g1 level 1.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    i was surprised to beat tier 7 with this lot;

https://swgoh.gg/u/theepdx/collection/?f=first-order

hardly any omegas, no zetas, leftover mods (decent but no where near arena).

I found t6 much harder for some reason took about 20 goes. t7 did 2nd time.

Yes t6 was much harder. I agree.