The Panic farming Guide

Lord_Massacus
183 posts Member
edited November 2017
Alright, hopefully you heard theories from many sources (such as myself) about the farms needed for the event before the announcement today. But, in the case you need to panic farm, here is a handy little guide.

Probable Toons required for Hero's Journey Rey:
Scavenger Rey (confirmed)
Finn
BB-8
VS Han
VS Chewbacca

Unlikely but possible toons for Hero's Journey Rey:
Resistance Trooper
Resistance Pilot
Poe
R2-D2
Millennium Falcon (and I really hope thats not true)

Alright, here's the farming guide:
If you're like me and don't have FO ready for BB-8 (and thus Hero's Journey Rey), follow this guide. If you already have BB-8 at 7*, scroll down for the other guide.
Toons to farm:
Rey (Scavenger)
FOST
FOTP
Kylo Ren
Captain Phasma
Finn

Level Farms (both hard node and Cantina Battles):
Rey (Scavenger): Primarily farm her from guild shipments, but do her Millennium Falcon node (just for a little boost, and in case Millennium Falcon is required for the event) after FOST and Finn's have been done.
FOST: Hard nodes, Do all of his battles daily before Finn or Rey
FOTP: Primarily from Fleet Arena, but if you really feel you need it, farm his hard node after FOST, Finn, and Rey. (I prefer not to, I'd rather save any excess energy to farm gear)
Kylo Ren: Most people have him, but if you're like me and don't, farm him ASAP. He has no other node, just cantina battles (that's why I say farm him in CB before Finn). Farm Finn right after you're done there.
Finn: Primary source is from CBs, but if you need Kylo Ren, farm him from hard nodes until Ren is done.

'Just in case' Farms
RT: Guild Shipments after Rey is done
RP: Galactic War (after Phasma), Fleet Arena (Fleet Arena farm is available but not recommended)
Poe: CB Shipments (after FOO), Hard Node (after FOST, Finn, and Rey but not recommended), Fleet Arena Shipments (highly recommended)

Shipment Buys:
Regular Shipments: VS Han/Chewie (320 crystals for 4 shards)
CB Shipments: FOO, then I'd recommend farming Poe just in case
Guild Shipments: Scavenger Rey, then I'd recommend RT
Galactic War: Captain Phasma, then I'd recommend RP
Fleet Arena: FOTP, then I'd recommend Poe (RP is an option but I don't recommend it)

Farm Guide (no first order)
Pretty Straightforward, but here it is:
Rey: Guild Shipments, hard nodes
Finn: Cantina Battles, hard node
VS Han/Chewie: Shipments (until an actual farm is available)
If you have FO then you'll have BB-8

'Just in case' Farms
RT: Guild Shipments after Rey is done
RP: Galactic War, Fleet Arena (Fleet Arena farm is available but not recommended)
Poe: CB Shipments, Hard Node, Fleet Arena Shipments

Shipment Buys:
Regular Shipments: VS Han/Chewie (320 crystals for 4 shards)
CB Shipments: Poe (just in case)
Guild Shipments: Rey is the big one, but RT (just in case)
Galactic War: RP (just in case)
Fleet Arena: Poe, RP (just in case)

These are all suggested farms, and the farms I've been doing. It's all recommended, you can take it or leave it. If I've missed something, let me know and I'll add it!
Ally code: 357613281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/

Replies

• Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Think you’re getting ahead of yourself. This is ALL a ‘maybe’. This will just feed flames of panic posts before anything is confirmed.
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Think you’re getting ahead of yourself. This is ALL a ‘maybe’. This will just feed flames of panic posts before anything is confirmed.

Like I said, it's all my personally recommended farms, you can take it or leave it. Also, how is trying to be prepared getting ahead of myself?
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options

Its a pretty good bet its accurate tho. These posts were around for Lukes event and ppl dismissed them then too and then complained they had no notice. Yes its speculation but its a safe bet its close to the mark based on lukes event.
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Its a pretty good bet its accurate tho. These posts were around for Lukes event and ppl dismissed them then too and then complained they had no notice. Yes its speculation but its a safe bet its close to the mark based on lukes event.

Yeah if it's not this or something extremely similar then what is it? CUP and mob enforcer?
  • Options

It's a maybe, but so was farming Old Ben, Farmboy Luke, etc ahead of CLS. None of these are bad toons. FO will be useful to have for DS TB and will likely get a boost from other new content surrouding TLJ. Resistance is a fantastic team for LS TB and GW, and BB-8 is a really interesting toon all on its own. So no one will be worse off for having farmed FO, Rey, or Finn.

Starting now is exactly the right move if you want to have a chance at Hero's Journey Rey. If you wait till the requirements are announced (which will be no more than 1-2 weeks ahead of the event) it will be far too late.

Everything about this event and the leadup to it matches the CLS event exactly. So at the very least, BB-8, Scavenger Rey, and Finn are sure-thing requirements. Vet Smugglers are a good bet, IMO, but I think it's fair to wait until they are F2P farmable, but just know that if you do wait, it will still be a tight squeeze to complete them in time.
  • Options
    some of these sub form moves are getting out of hand
  • Options

There is only one place in the OP that states confirmed. Chill out. Some people like to try to be prepared for anything.