Ezra Zeta

Just an FYI, the 50% damage boost from flourish is only applied if the taget is buffed. Otherwise, he just gains the cooldown and TM. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else is saving for it and thought the bonus was either way.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

also do you have a source?
  • Options
    Thanks. I have him zeta'd and have been using him for about a week in GW and arena. I can try to grab a few screens to post.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I dont always look at this but in the swgoh.gg mechanics doesn't show this, thats why i ask.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/ezra-bridger/ability/flourish
  • Options
    I could be mistaken, I've definitely been wrong before. I'll keep playing him and try to grab a few pics to confirm
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    many people will do testing like this in GW and it can be hard to get accurate data because of the variations in the target, even the same toon can have different defensive values and other stats that can change the damage of a single strike. I am no expert on the code either but the variance on that attack seems high, i would have to look more to see where it is on the average of all toons, but that could also explain what you are seeing.