Rewards for Yoda for the second time the event happens?

I am wondering when the event comes back, if there will be any reward for the completing the lower levels of the Yoda event when it comes back the second time. I noticed so far, that the rewards listed just say "1st time". It would be nice to know if there will be more rewards, or will the first 5 or so levels of the event just be a time waster for me, or even more so a waste of time for people who already got Yoda to level 7 stars.

I honestly think that the lower levels should provide some sort of reward, even if it is minimal so lower level players can keep working towards him, and higher level players can benefit from doing the event when it comes back time after time.

Replies

• Options
    I think that's expecting a bit much - would just turn him into a massive credit piñata!
  • Options
    No the progression is saved, i read it somewhere around here.

Still I made 1-4 and received plenty of money and crystals so nothing to complain here for me ( apart not being ablet to get Yoda ofc :-) )
  • Options
    Well if the progression is saved that is good. I suppose after you get him to 7 stars the event is then meaningless for you, and you do not have any other event to do then until another is released.
  • Options
    Well that sucks. They should allow players who allready have Yoda to play the event again. They can reduce the rewards. I just want to play something.