Anakin

Prev1
Darth_Malak
577 posts Member
edited February 2016
Dear devs <3

Can you let us farm Anakin from Cantina too? Pls plssssssssss The whales couldnt care less about him but here are lot of fans who actually want to have chars cuz they love them. Plssss

Replies

• Options
    Thumbs up!
  • Options
    You can farm him if you want.
    light side 5-C, dark side 5-B & 7-D.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I'll second this. Even though I definitely qualify as a whale, I've been unlucky with Anakin shards. I really like the character though.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Options
    QGJM wrote: »

+1

He's **** anyway..
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Right. Why he said: farm Anakin from cantina TOO
  • Options
    Or GW Shipments. I could use something else to spend that currency on.
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »

Right. Why he said: farm Anakin from cantina TOO

Alright warrior, wind your neck in. No need to be a **** i was trying to be helpful.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Just farm him via the hard nodes. I'm 60 shards from having him at 7* and I started at 0/80.
  • Options
    +1
    They might also add Kit Fisto and Ima-Gun Di to Cantina (there are enough empty spots) :D
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I would expect additions to GW / Arena by the end of this month but I'd not expect those to be Jedi.
  • Options

I know but ir's very veeeeeryyyy slow. :)
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    +1
    They might also add Kit Fisto and Ima-Gun Di to Cantina (there are enough empty spots) :D

I think they are both chromium only? That wouldnt be fair to ppl who are spending lot of money( maybe in the future) but Anskin would be a nice addition for f2p players and some semi p2w players

Ok only Kit is chromium
  • Options
    It's doable. You should have a couple hard-node-only characters that you're farming anyway, just make him one of them. I'm going for him, Rey (both at 6*now), and less aggressively Ima Gun-Di.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    As a whale who spent tons of money farming him to 7*, I would like to shoot down this idea! Farm him like us old folks did, uphill both ways! None of this "anakin power bundle" ****, or "cantina" farming. Geez, kids these days. They don't want to work for anything.

PS: Is this going to be the new F2P motto? "Oh the whales don't care about them, so let's just make farming character X easier!"
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    +1

I think they are both chromium only? That wouldnt be fair to ppl who are spending lot of money( maybe in the future) but Anskin would be a nice addition for f2p players and some semi p2w players

Ok only Kit is chromium
    Or they might add someone who is not a jedi too. There are like one zillion of them farmable in different spots, including 2 in cantina.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    As a whale who spent tons of money farming him to 7*, I would like to shoot down this idea! Farm him like us old folks did, uphill both ways! None of this "anakin power bundle" ****, or "cantina" farming. Geez, kids these days. They don't want to work for anything.

PS: Is this going to be the new F2P motto? "Oh the whales don't care about them, so let's just make farming character X easier!"

No one in top 10 is using him. not even in top 50. Whales want toons who are strong, top 10 tier, and exclusivity. Anakin? No and thats what i'm talking about. Maybe they should put Old Ben Aalaya and Kit Fisto in Cantina ;)
  • Options

Would take about a year without paid energy refreshes. Not to mention the difficulty of getting to hard mode 7-D.
  • Options
    I just cant 3* 7D
  • Options
    I would love to see in shipments

Anakin
    Kit
    Maul
    Ben
    Leia
  • Options
    I'm a whale and I object. I also object about you suggesting we don't care about them, I obviously care enough to pay money for them.
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    QGJM wrote: »

+1

He's **** anyway..

I disagree, in the right comp he's downright nasty.

• Options
    I was only talking about Anakin but whatever. This post was a sugestion for the Devs not for you. And can someone close the thread? I feel the force will get out of balance
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

No one in top 10 is using him. not even in top 50. Whales want toons who are strong, top 10 tier, and exclusivity. Anakin? No and thats what i'm talking about. Maybe they should put Old Ben Aalaya and Kit Fisto in Cantina ;)

On my server, 3 of the top 4 use Anakin (including myself). So, yes, he does get used.

• Options
    Man i wish you where on my server
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, my server is extremely competitive. I am guessing since you haven't used Anakin, you are assuming he is weak. He is not (assuming people die). Coupled with the right team, you most likely will kill his teammates first.

For example, my team right now is GS + Anakin + Rey + QGJ (lead) + Dooku. Who do you kill? Anyone but Anakin and Anakin goes ape.
  • Options
    Lol, my server is extremely competitive. I am guessing since you haven't used Anakin, you are assuming he is weak. He is not (assuming people die). Coupled with the right team, you most likely will kill his teammates first.

For example, my team right now is GS + Anakin + Rey + QGJ (lead) + Dooku. Who do you kill? Anyone but Anakin and Anakin goes ape.

This.

• Options
    Geez, kids these days. They don't want to work for anything."

Obviously you lead by example as a grown up adult by just paying to speed up the process and work less for it...

Not that I am against p2p at all, just that what you said makes little sense.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Geez, kids these days. They don't want to work for anything."

Obviously you lead by example as a grown up adult by just paying to speed up the process and work less for it...

Not that I am against p2p at all, just that what you said makes little sense.

I was being very tongue in cheek. And if we want to go down that path, I worked very hard for the money I spent to speed up the process. That is quite a bit different than asking for an easier way to get something without spending any extra money..

PS: First person ever to call me a grown up adult, even my wife won't call me that. Lol!
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »

This.
    Good luck mate and may the force be with you, you need it