No new event?

I don't think I was expecting for there to always be an active event, so not surprised we haven't heard anything, but with only hours left looks like we won't have a new event coming up right away.

I was also wondering, what will they do the next time the Yod event is active for those people that already have Yoda at 7*

The game could really use a little more content
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully they at least let you replay the event for credits and crystals just no shards.
  • TavenRendar
    179 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cecton wrote: »
    Hopefully they at least let you replay the event for credits and crystals just no shards.

Or yes for shards as a reward, just fewer than them the initial amouny so we can get some Shard Shop currency.
  • Options
    Every game I've played there is always around 3 days between events.

With that said I don't think that will be the case here. I think it will be atleast a couple weeks before next event due to this being new. Most games just starting events happened every couple weeks until they got a set pattern going. Once that happens, they have regular events.

As far as when Yoda comes around again. I expect it to be a week of everyone that has 7* Yoda to do nothing but farm like now. It gives people that didn't get 7* Yoda a chance to get him.

Would be nice to have a credit event or something during the time Yoda was going on, and 7* Yoda was only way to enter it. So us that have him at 7* had something worth wild to do, are purple gear event that drops 20 pieces a gear at a time. I can dream right?