New Feature: Guild Operations

So I had an idea for a fairly low maintanance new feature that would let guilds work together more and get some optional benifets.
Guild Operations are a set of three activities to which characters are assigned by officers to generate guild wide benifets. The three catigories I had considered were "Covert", "Military" and "Diplomacy".

Each guild member may donate two characters to Guild Operations. The characters donated are unusable for any other activity: campaign battles, cantina battles, squad arena, territory battles, galactic war. (Still usable for arena defense to make programing simple on the developers. Fleet battles are whatever is easiest to code.) Donated characters are then assigned to missions by the guild officers, where they generate points towards a tiered reward list.

Covert: Sith, Bounty Hunters, Scoundrels, Ewoks gain bonuses.
Unlock abilities to use in Galactic war.
Tier 1: Give a character 100% turn meter.
Tier 2: Ressurect a fallen character.
Tier 3: Refresh an enemy team, getting a different opponent of equal difficulty.

Military: Clones, Imperial Troopers, Rebel military (Rebel Officer Leia)
Unlock abilities to improve Territory Battles.
Tier 1: Increase GP from deployment by 0.5%
Tier 2: Increase GP from deployment by 1%
Tier 3: Increase GP from deployment by 1.5%

Diplomacy: Jedi, Rebel Diplomats (Princess Leia), Imperial Leadership (Tarken, Thrawn, First order Officer)
Unlock Officer Shop Stock Selection
Tier 1: Guild Officers pick a gear item to add to the shipments or guild shop. Item always populates that slot.
Tier 2: Same item either a) reduced cost or b) increased cost and count
Tier 3: Same item and more of either a) reduced cost or b) increased cost and count

Thoughts? Do the devs see these posts?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes they do see them.
  • Options
    it's a good system, easy yet amazing , tho in the first since is the gw, there could be a way to gain x2 for the day as the 3rd start for random nodes(or all) :v
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart