Vader Level 7?

Yesterday at the pvp arena saw this player with a level 7 Vader.
Is this possible?
0GyE0uK.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I heard there used to be a way to glitch the Vader shards but it was a bannable offense or something like that. Idk it was before I started so I'm not sure on that one. This may be one of the few that slipped through.
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No, even with the Shard Shop being introduced enough time hasn't passed for people to be able to level up Vader to 7 stars completely. Given that the team in question is still only 60, I would wonder if maybe this was an account that got banned, but the team itself wasn't removed from the pool of available Teams to fight.
  • Options
    Blev08 wrote: »
    No, even with the Shard Shop being introduced enough time hasn't passed for people to be able to level up Vader to 7 stars completely. Given that the team in question is still only 60, I would wonder if maybe this was an account that got banned, but the team itself wasn't removed from the pool of available Teams to fight.

Seems likely.
  • Options
    I just looked up the official statement from EA_Jesse, they said that there was a glitch to get unlimited Vader shards even though with every achievement unlocked you could only get a 5* Vader. It may show up as 7* but the power level have been reduced to a 5* Vader. So it just looks like a 7* but acts like a 5*. And no one got banned I was wrong about that part.
  • Options
    Drexnaw wrote: »
    I just looked up the official statement from EA_Jesse, they said that there was a glitch to get unlimited Vader shards even though with every achievement unlocked you could only get a 5* Vader. It may show up as 7* but the power level have been reduced to a 5* Vader. So it just looks like a 7* but acts like a 5*. And no one got banned I was wrong about that part.

Ah, makes sense now.
  • Options
    Drexnaw wrote: »

They actually banned all the exploiters two weeks ago. Lots of russian players were complaining here on the forum
  • Options
    can you get the stats off of that Vader? Always wondered what a 7 star vader was like
  • Options
    PrimeTime wrote: »
    can you get the stats off of that Vader? Always wondered what a 7 star vader was like

Sure, I got only the top part:
    FKGUDmT.jpg
  • Options
    morcsea wrote: »
    PrimeTime wrote: »

Sure, I got only the top part:
    FKGUDmT.jpg

Looks like 5-star stats
  • Options
    I have a 5* max gear Vader - his health is around 14.5k and his speed is 119. He's very sturdy at 5*. If we could get him to 7* legitimately he'd be very impressive. Already PVP viable in certain setups right now with that much health.
  • Options
    This 7* is a fake and should be reported. You can contact @CG_LucifersDaddy. I just got my 5* Vader and have a forum started where Jesse said they have plans for more Vader shards and that when he has more to tell us, he will share.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Those 7* still exist but their stats have been droped to 5* and those players were banned.
  • Options
    Cythis wrote: »
    Those 7* still exist but their stats have been droped to 5* and those players were banned.

Jesse said Vader's stats have been restored. Or should have been.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/12262/vader-and-new-achievements-somewhat-confirmed-with-dev-comment-see-pg-2#latest
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol