Tb points glitch?

Hey all i just went into tb and after all was said and done i had 600000 gp to drop. So i went to the bottom where we had 1.3 mil and went all in. Now what i just watched was an incorrect addition of points because it went from 1.3 mil to 1.6 mil and it should have taken it to 1.9 mil for the first star.
I just want to let everyone here know to keep an eye on your gp points when you add them cause my guild just got screwed and when i see that with all the dough i have spent on this game it makes me say im not spending anymore. I mean we bust our butts to gear and level for tb to get the most stars we can and now theres some "glitch" where all of our points that a lot of us spent money on are going to the trash.
Sorry for going off on a tangent but god knows i have spent a ton more than i should have and to see the game just trash half my points really **** me of

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines