First Jedi Only now Scoundrel Only ?

If so im expecting them to lower Scoundrel drop rates, Release 2 scoundrel into shipments 3 hours before the event, & drop an 100$ Scoundrel Pack that gives you 2 2 Star Scoundrel, & 1 4 Star scoundrel thats not farmable and only available via chrome packs. Because you know, DEVS. With that joke out of the way, Id be skipping a scoundrel only event because who cares about Scoundrel Solo ? Im waiting on Palpatine or Grievous. & an event thats available to all your characters simply because no 1 group was unstoppable to warrant an ONLY event, the Jedi are terrible (except for lumi & characters not available to farm) as are the Scoundrel.

Replies

• Options
    Lol yeah if it is Scoundrel Event I am not interested. Anyways I still have to focus on my Jedi for next month.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    What if it's scoundrel Jabba
  • Options
    Lol yeah if it is Scoundrel Event I am not interested. Anyways I still have to focus on my Jedi for next month.

Just an fyi every Yoda ive faced in the arena ive obliterated, low health hits hard

• Options
    @AbysmalDarkside

Thats ok it is Yoda and he will get a buff.
  • Options
    Plus my main squad is already set. Might make a few tweaks but can do both.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd make scoundrel Jabba with a special power to make all scoundrels attack random targets immediately.
  • Options
    Plus my main squad is already set. Might make a few tweaks but can do both.

Yea I mean I started building jedi any just for collection purposes but with all the great jedi unavailable aside from Lumi im focusing my main squad once they're maxed all I have to max left is daka 6* & Fives 5* ill focus my jedi im like 10 shards from Windu, I have QGJ, JC, Eeth Koth, & Lumi

• Options

Just an fyi every Yoda ive faced in the arena ive obliterated, low health hits hard

That's cause of the horrible AI, he's built to do his regular attack on the first go, gives him foresight and turn bonus to last til healers can heal him and he can pull off his magic. Instead the AI wastes one of his two specials when there is nothing to steal and no character is under 50% health.

Then he gets ganged up on and is dead before he gets a second turn.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I would only pay for scoundrel Stinky.
  • Options
    Where's the evidence there will even be a scoundrel event? All I've seen is a ton of speculation...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    If it is similar in reward to Yoda, it will be worth it for the crystals and credits alone, no matter what character they give us.
  • Options
    Scoundrel han would be welcomed, especially if he has crazy synergy with chewie. Ex; han leadership gives chewie 30 speed, 3 turn taunt and offense up for han when he dies or something like that. That would give life to an otherwise useless toon