What Should I Be Working On (Need Peoples Opinions)

TGDXHyp3z
74 posts Member
edited November 2017
Hey Guys, working on my Empire team right now set for the R2-D2 event in the future. Have R2-D2 on 100/145. Should I carry that on and then after work on my Leia and Old Ben then I’ll be ready to gain CLS in the future too. Or should I carry on with my Resistance team. I’ve been told by four people all ready to carry on with Empire, but want to get others opinions

Replies

• Options
    I would continue working on empire and rebels since you are already close to unlocking two key characters.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section
  • Options
    I would continue working on empire and rebels since you are already close to unlocking two key characters.

Okay, Thank you. that’s five people now who have said that. That’s what I thought, that if I work on Empire and the straight after Old Ben and Leia then I’m unlocking two key characters instead of working on Resistance and earning “possibly” one key character.
  • TGDXHyp3z
    74 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Oh sorry. I barely use Forums. Apart from Recruiting
  • Options
    Definitely work on getting R2 at 7*, I would keep farming for CLS. After that I’d get resistance and first order (for BB8), resistance is an amazing squad altogether. If they announce the Heroic Rey requirements before you get to resistance/first order, Id go for that if you know you can get there in time.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    R2 is very flexible hero, in many teams. Would be worthwhile to continue along with him. After you get your empire team to g9 (depending on the team comp) then move on to leia, luke, OB, stHan for CLS. I am in a similar position to you (i just unlocked R2), instead of chasing unknown legendary requirements, I'd rather chase after legendary heroes that I know the requirements. Plus CLS is arguably the best hero in the game right now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TGDXHyp3z wrote: »

:wink: me too, just ask around.
  • Options
    R2 is versatile in Rebel, Resistance and Droid teams. In my opinion he should definitely be a priority.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.
  • Options
    Definitely work on getting R2 at 7*, I would keep farming for CLS. After that I’d get resistance and first order (for BB8), resistance is an amazing squad altogether. If they announce the Heroic Rey requirements before you get to resistance/first order, Id go for that if you know you can get there in time.

Okay thanks. I’m going too work on my Empire. Get R2 too 7* and then gain my CLS hopefully
  • TGDXHyp3z
    74 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    TGDXHyp3z wrote: »

:wink: me too, just ask around.

Okay Kyno
  • Options
    Dread wrote: »
    R2 is very flexible hero, in many teams. Would be worthwhile to continue along with him. After you get your empire team to g9 (depending on the team comp) then move on to leia, luke, OB, stHan for CLS. I am in a similar position to you (i just unlocked R2), instead of chasing unknown legendary requirements, I'd rather chase after legendary heroes that I know the requirements. Plus CLS is arguably the best hero in the game right now.

I’m going too continue with trying too gain R2. And G9 got it. Luckily I can relax a little with the CLS as my St Han and Luke (Farmboy) are set just need too upon up there Gear. Old Ben and Leia are the ones I need too work on. Oh right are you? And yeah CLS is.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone here. Luke and r2 are amazing, they will change your entire swgoh game experience for the better. So if you are having fun now imagine having ten times more enjoyment with them in your team. Useful everywhere in game for the most part and will absolutely help you a TON in arena.

Good luck!
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I agree with everyone here. Luke and r2 are amazing, they will change your entire swgoh game experience for the better. So if you are having fun now imagine having ten times more enjoyment with them in your team. Useful everywhere in game for the most part and will absolutely help you a TON in arena.

Good luck!
    Wow! sounds brill! I better get too work! That’s true. Yeah Arena is rather difficult for me right now. I’m always stuck in the 600-500 rank. I hope R2 and CLS improve that!
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    i suspect we see CLS again prior to end of the year, both him and R2 are good zeta targets, so may want to hold onto some :)
  • Options
    Depends on where you are at..... If you have Kyllo and FO, and close to getting full resistance, I'd say go for them as I'm guessing maybe next Rey character should be on par with CLS, but that's an unknown. If you have or just got R2, I'd say do leaia and old Ben to get CLS. I didn't yet have cls but am close to having fun 7* resistance and FO so I'm hoping that gets me a Rey toon that's on par with cls but that also allows lot of hope
  • Options
    Also, no known date for next cls event
  • Options
    I'd go for CLS, he's the top hero right now. But if you can spend a zeta on finn, it would make a great team even with sub-par resistance heroes as long as you mod them for potency.

Basically put everything for CLS except keep a zeta for f inn.

Just my 2 cents..