Why does Talzin’s leader zeta ability require 13 omegas?

yossgold
63 posts Member
edited November 2017
Yeah, I know, it seems trivial but really it isn’t. There’s simply no reason to break the mold THEY set (10 leadership, 13 unique, 16 special) other than “let’s make their already crazy farms that much harder”.

So yeah, it’s “only 3 omegas”, but in reality it’s not only that. It’s a level of conduct. A totally unnecessary tweak that is supposed to slide under the radar or be too trivial for anyone to make a fuss about it.

Ugh! I’m finding it hard to stay on the camp (which for the most part I'm on) that keeps defending EA under the “it’s a business” and “if you don’t like it, stop playing, don’t whine” umbrella.

I don’t mind that great stuff is hard to get, I totally understand why if everything was available from day one or easy to get, the game would become stale fast and I totally get that if you want to be at the top, you have to spend (and I do). Perfectly understandable. But this? This is just doing something just because.
Post edited by yossgold on

Replies

• Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I thought that they generally follow that rule, but some characters are different (including prior to Talzin). I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Both R2 and Luke require 13 omegas for their zetas...
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Of all the things people complain about, I never expected this one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Both R2 and Luke require 13 omegas for their zetas...

R2 doesn’t have a lead zeta ability and Luke’s lead requires 10 omegas. All leader abilities in the game require 10 omegas, it’s the uniques that require 13 (and specials 16, as I wrote in the OP).
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Of all the things people complain about, I never expected this one.

This isn’t a complaint, I’m just pointing it out and saying it’s not cool. That’s what forums and discussions are for.
  • Options
    Yeah its weird if anything.. kinda implying that one particular zeta is actually a beefier zeta.