Nightsisters in TB

With the recent release of the three new nightsisters I’m slightly worried about what will happen with the release of the dark side TB. People have already done some maths in other threads and shown that if the event for spirit/zombie is monthly it will take somewhere around 3 years to max just one of them out. This then got me thinking about what happened with the ewoks in TB and how everyone was annoyed that there were boards of p2p ewoks in platoons. Will the same happen with nightsisters, making it effectively impossible to complete platoons for the best part of years?

Replies

• PoederAmon
    260 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The essential principles of math or any equations are assumptions. The assumption that shards are only obtainable by the event coming 2 years doesn't seem to realistic to me.
    So stop worrying. Just wait how this plays out and in the meantime build up your DS collection that is farmable. If you have 7* NS, but no 7* sith (like assassin, trooper, DN) or empire (like krennic, DT and Shore) you and your guild will be far off filling platoons anyway.
    (edit: spelling)
  • Options
    Platoons are overrated IMO. Paploo and Logray are farmable now for F2P. You suffered for a month basically.

But if Nightsisters are needed for specific missions... 4 of them are an easy farm already. Guessing zombie and spirit will show up in a node/store in what, 3 months? And in conjunction with the monthly shard event? Maybe a bit longer for MT since she's the gem?

DS TB might not even be out anytime soon anyway. It'll be ok.
  • Options
    They’ve stated categorically that the event will be the only way to gain shards for those two toons. The problem isn’t just at 7* though, it’s even lower down. To even get them 4* is going to take several months... although admittedly as you say it might not be out for a good amount of time anyway. I’ll just wait for all the annoyed posts when it does happen lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Platoons are overrated IMO.

exactly. Some are more usefull than others, but not being to have 6/6 in all of them doesn't make that much of a difference. The team you use and RNG have a way bigger influence on the combat mission results than the platoons.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    join a guild with a whale that gemmed them up and problem solved
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

If wicket was not required in the LS TB, I don't think any if the new NS will be required in DS TB. But that's just IMO.