Can we fix GP pairings and shop?

I know the subject is beaten to death here, but it stands. It should not be the goal to get power so high the nodes break pairing people with lowbie toons. It is also not a resistance specific toon event, but that's basically what it's become.

I am about 6 months in, with no zetas and one g11, three or four g10, lot of 9's. I have about 4 teams I can throw around in GW. One of them is not resistance mainly due to how obnoxious trooper is to farm while so many other events are occurring and how many other toons are required for various things.

Ever since I got my first g11, I now fight a full g12 CLS rebel team on the last couple nodes, and a handful of zeta'd teams (like Zaul sith) leading to it. Now, I don't expect GW should be an auto battle cakewalk, but the rewards are hardly worth the effort.

I know people that have been playing over a year or so and have had lots of time to farm resistance and get power up high enough to break nodes can complete it pretty much every day. I'm sure this is messing with CG's completion % data.

As someone without zetas and just starting to get gear up, I shouldn't be fighting solid g11-12 teams for half my GW, it's insane. The people who are comfortable right now are most likely those who were fairly comfortable before and/or in a position to quickly farm what they needed to fix the problem.

The rewards for spending hours on this with retreats and battling through rigged RNG from superior toons is a joke, and it's starting to feel like I should just start ignoring the last 3 nodes and save an hour or so.

Replies

• Options
    I currently have 14 Zetas (including zFinn, 2zCLS, 2zR2, zCody, zMaul, zSavage, zVader, zBB8, etc), and I struggle every single day to beat GW. I thought it would become easier, but it never does. It's now a chore, and boring as hell at that.

As you can deduce, my roster is pretty well developed, but since I've invested so much in a variety of teams for Hatt, Rancor and GW, I haven't focused on my Arena and I don't have any g12 characters yet (lots of g11 and g10's but not a single g12). However, in GW I face four g12 teams every single day in nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12. It is ridiculous.

If you think things will improve as you get stronger, I'm sorry to say that they won't. It will only get worse. GW just suck!
  • Options
    Broken mode forever broken.