The Drastic Reduction in Assault Battle/Military Might Rewards???

The great thing about Assault Battles was that they had extremely rewarding prizes, but playing Military Might this time around was a huge bummer :(

For my last Military Might event I got 1mil in credits, 32 Empire shards (char&fleet), and a random assortment of training droids. I have no idea why they would reduce these rewards to 13 shards and no credits???

I hope that this is either an error, or just a reward reduction for Military Might (maybe because the majority of the player base can beat this event due to needing rebels to succeed in general?) and not all assault battles :(

Replies

• Options
    First time you beat it you get a bunch of rewards, after that you get much less. Like most events.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Rewards for first completion yields bonus rewards. Just like you get an extra shard and a crystal first time you complete a LS/DS node.
  • Options
    For the first time I beat it I got 13 shards and no credits :/ . There wasnt even "1st Time" rewards listed when the event opened up...
  • Options
    Milesx25 wrote: »
    For the first time I beat it I got 13 shards and no credits :/ . There wasnt even "1st Time" rewards listed when the event opened up...

Because you beat it when it last came round - you said it yourself in the OP :wink:
  • Options
    :( didnt even consider the game mechanics working that way since its not a character event...thanks for the explanation :)
  • Options
    they're mocking with us i guess. i got this today: (4x2)8 StormTrooper ,(5x2)10 TFP, (4x2)8 TieFighter. Exact same rewards for both Tiers
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    they're mocking with us i guess. i got this today: (4x2)8 StormTrooper ,(5x2)10 TFP, (4x2)8 TieFighter. Exact same rewards for both Tiers

That's just RNG... I got 4 Krennic shards,4 Gar shards , 8/10 TFP shards, 4 Tie fighter shards and 4 Gauntlet shards
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Maybe not RNG, I got exact same rewards for both tiers. That's not just a coincidence.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    All 3 battles I have done I have gotten Vader and tie advanced shards. ****. Useless battles , I just auto and walk away. Not fun. That’s why I never use crystals to refresh