Which UK retailers are participating in rey promotion

I am unsure as to which retailers are offering the rey gift card promotion. Is it only walmart companies (asda) or is it active anywhere you can buy a gift card?

Replies

• Options
    Go on to Google it lists the UK retailers you can get Google play cards from. I did it online via start select. It was really straight forward I bought a £10 gift card and you get 80 try shards and 750 free crystals. The deal is unbeatable if your looking to put some money back in to the game.
  • Options
    Sorry I may be being a bit thick here, but you can get Google Play cards from so many places. So is this promotion across the board? I couldn't see on Start Select where it says you get this promotion, so did you just take a chance with start select? Or could I use CDKeys for example?
  • Options
    Aye I can't find the retailers list either... this is a really poorly done promotion, no one in my guild have even heard of it until yesterday. Does anyone know if I can pick one up from tesco? Thanks for all the answers so far tho guys :-)
  • Options
    You just buy a standard Google play card and it works. Promo isn't mentioned but I got it when you redeem in playstore
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Check CG_Kozispoon's post (UK is between France and Ireland) :

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1334102/#Comment_1334102

Answered and closed.
This discussion has been closed.