team with 4 Sith in it help

I currently have a squad that consists of Maul, Zeta savage opress, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader and Luminara.

These are the only sith i currently own, so considering that i will have a none sith ally Who would be the best leader and should i stick with Luminara or replace her?

Replies

• Options
    Replace lumi. Don't know roster so can't really advise who to replace her with.
  • Options
    If you could give us an idea on which other characters you have at or near the appropriate level and if you can tell us how leveled you have each leader ability, we could help you a lot more.
  • Options
    Fast Sith Assassin.

Palpatine when you get him.

Maul teams are fun, but R2 can negate their effectiveness.
  • Options
    Maul lead with zeta is great (except R2). Palpatine lead is effective on nodes, but less effective in Arena. Sideous omega lead could be effective in raids if you can TM control or go beast mode on Maul, but less effective in a short sprint in Arena.
  • Options
    hannibal41 wrote: »
    I currently have a squad that consists of Maul, Zeta savage opress, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader and Luminara.

These are the only sith i currently own, so considering that i will have a none sith ally Who would be the best leader and should i stick with Luminara or replace her?

Kylo, boba, gk (?). Best leader either vader or zMaul